BBS > Community Superblog
All Users | Following | GIFs | Off-site

alguien que me ayude a aser un juego porfa no se programar ayuda

2 comments

Cart #quinetyper-0 | 2024-09-20 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

A lil thing for Pico-1k jam
Type out the source code for the game itself!

I think this one was more fun to make than it is to play. It presented interesting challenges like how the cartridge stores its own code, a or using escape characters.

2 comments

Cart #cake_factory-0 | 2024-09-20 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Please read all of this. It'll only take a minute and it'll teach you how to use this cart.

The ultimate cake factory!

Build your own production line! You can use conveyor belts, springs, antigravity zones, and more!

How to get started:

open the cart file in your pico-8 editor. (Sadly, an in-game editor has not yet been implemented in this version). Go to the map editor! To summon cakes, place a green dispenser. To move the cakes, use various tools to build a path, such as conveyor belts, springs, and antigravity zones. Once a cake finishes its journey, the only way to delete it is to drop it out of the world.

THINGS TO NOTE:

-To turn off the 3D map, change MAP_3D in the _INIT() function to FALSE.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

2 comments

Cart #boiled_owl-1 | 2024-09-19 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Hi, I was challenged to make a game in a week, so here we are. I may have just used Slepi a retxture of Jelpi so half the code (plat former part) is all of Zeps code, since I had to cram a lot in such a short amount of time. Sadly due to having a week I only made 1 music for the plat former part no background for the "kill owl" and "boil owl" sections of the game (Ps in the "boil owl part there are invisible walls I did not have time to get rid of them since I was rushing, sorry for that)

1 comment

Cart #vhsvault-1 | 2024-09-19 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

In VHS Vault: Sokoban Sepulcher, work is a nightmare. Welcome to the graveyard shift!

Lit only by flickering TVs and neon red exit signs, putting away tapes isn't just your job... it's your doom! As the static clears, you realize that you're not alone. Classic monsters crawl out of the displays to hunt you down in this puzzlehouse of terror!

Overcome fiendish sokoban challenges while dodging dimly lit horrors lurking among the shelves. Will you be quick enough to pop in the final tape and escape before they close in... or will you star in a gruesome finale?

At the VHS Vault, you can rewind the tapes - but not your fate!

Made in collaboration with my friends Andy (who is responsible for all the amazing art) and Jimch (programmer, game designer, and puzzle game stan) for the Scream TV game jam. Music by the wonderful @Gruber. The technique for dynamic lighting came from @krajzeg's great writeup. Much level design inspiration was taken from David W. Skinner's Microban puzzles.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

2 comments

V0.2

Cart #minimemtracker_bc-1 | 2024-09-23 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Overview

This is a sequencer that plays sounds from a waveform memory mechanism through PCM.
It achieves several things that could not be done with the Pico-8 standard tracker.

Operation

Mainly mouse operations.
When you press a key on the keyboard, it makes a sound

Basic screen

• Channel tab: Left click to select, mouse wheel to mute/unmute.
  • Channel panel: Mouse wheel to adjust sequence speed (0-63), left click to open view.
  • Space bar to play track.

Effect view

• Left click to select, mouse wheel to increase/decrease value of selected item. Right click to deselect.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

1 comment

Cart #d400-13 | 2024-09-22 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

A simple cart representing a D400.

❎ rolls.
🅾️ changes the display mode to display under the die either nothing, ⌈√x⌉ or ⌈20-√(400-x)⌉, x being the value rolled.
⬅️ and ➡️ change dice colours.

2 comments

Cart #catreeboard-0 | 2024-09-18 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

A dark storm is looming over the forest. Only you can help our hero cat escape from the rising flood waters that threaten the land.

Catreeboard is a typing game that helps players practice their typing skills. By successfully typing words on the next branch, the cat will jump in an attempt to avoid rising flood waters.

Keyboard is required to play. Does not work with a controller.

Features

• Chill mode for beginning typers to get the basics.
  • Challenge mode to test the fastest of typers, beware the storm!
  • Customize your cat! Select your favorite color for your adventuring cat.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

4 comments

Cart #gyejateb-0 | 2024-09-18 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

A simple graphical demo for the PICO-1K Jam 2024 which creates an animated pattern similar to the spiral pattern that seeds in a sunflower make.

I'd played around with this in lockdown using Java libGDX and decided to port it to PICO-8 for the 1K jam.

You can use the left and right arrows to change the radius of the dots.

The compressed byte size of the cartridge is 312. I've made little effort to save bytes because the program is so simple in the first place.

-- sunflower
-- by retroredge,v0.1,2024

function _init()
  n=0
  f=0.618
  d=0.00002
  r=1
end

function _draw()
  cls()
  for i=1,n do
    local l=i/n
    local a=(3.14*f*i)	
    local x=(l*cos(a))*64
    local y=(l*sin(a))*64
    circfill((64)+x,(64)+y,r,c(i))		
  end
end

function _update()
  if (n<501) n+=1
  f=f+d
  if (btnp(⬅️) and r>0) r-=1
  if (btnp(➡️) and r<11) r+=1
end 

function c(i)
  if i%3==0 then
   return 10
  elseif i%5==0 then
   return 11
  elseif i%7==0 then
   return 8
  else
   return 12
  end
end
0 comments

Cart #goban-2 | 2024-09-19 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Cart #joana-0 | 2024-09-18 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

A game for Brackeys Game Jam!

Ladybug Joana must brave a treacherous storm to rescue her children and return home safely. The player must expertly balance and time their actions during moments of calm, when the winds and rain subside, with the intense, turbulent periods that threaten to sweep Joana off course. Mastering this delicate balance is key to overcoming the challenges and reaching the safety of home.

Team Calembur

Gabiru - Programmer and Game Designer
HBKaze - Pixel artist, Producer and Game Designer
Rafael Schneider - Sound Designer

[ Continue Reading.. ]

5 comments

Im sorry to export my game in HTML in PICO-8 Education Edition and press enter to not export in html

1 comment

Cart #jelpi_install_demo-0 | 2024-09-15 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Is Jelpi from install_demos

1 comment

I'm working on a Celeste Classic mod and am still getting familiar with the game's code. I'm hoping to add a simple feature but could use some help. The idea is that you must collect every berry in the game, and if you don't, the flag at the end will reset the game, giving you another try to collect them.

If anyone could assist me with coding this, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

0 comments

Cart #x_galactic-3 | 2024-09-28 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

X-Galactic

This is my second Pico-8 game. It is a demake of Galactix for MS-DOS.

Story:

The story is included into the game itself in the story option from the main menu, the story is from Galactix (all story credits go to the original authors of Galactix)

Main Menu

Gameplay:

X-Galactic takes place over 100 waves (full game mode) or 50 waves (half game mode), destroy all enemy ships in each wave to progress to the next wave, watch out though some waves take place in asteroid fields.
When destroyed, some ships release pickups, use the claw to collect them, at the end of each wave there will be a short delay of about 8 seconds to allow collection of pickups, if no pickups exist the delay will be about 4 seconds.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

3 comments

Cart #caverns1_3-0 | 2024-09-20 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

hey there :)

this is my first celeste mod, so if anyone has feedback i'd be glad to listen :)

there are 10 berries, gemskip is possible tho it requires some speed tech like spikeclips and spikejumps. all berries are gemskip possible

thanks to AnshumanNeon for testing both gemskip and regular path!

have fun and leave ur pb's in the replies!!

edit: reworked 1100m+some more screens, also made the meter count only affect actual platforming screens

edit 2: made 800m berry possible for gemskip

edit 3: some minor sprite changes

6 comments

Cart #seedwanderer-0 | 2024-09-16 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

I dug this cartridge up at the landfill.

Submission for PICO-1K Jam 2024

Commented source code

2 comments

I just noticed, why is the page so weird? how can I fix it.

I have a problem

this is how my daily life goes:

• I get a awesome idea.

• I start forming the vision (in my mind or paper)

• Have a full gamdesign document

• Next day start new project

• Next ~month I work and improve the game every minute possible.

• the motivation starts fading

• forget for a few days or I work way less

• cycle repeats

And just by following this workflow, I have created many many games.
They are (mostly) all basically finished and are missing very little to completion.
Here is a list of all:

• Failed Monsters

Man oh man, this is basically my first game and I havent been working on it for months.
    This project has been dragging me for years. Because this has been looking like this

• Make new feature

• Oh, 8192...

• Next two weeks optimizing and learning new things

• Oh, I was so bad three weeks ago, this code could be done way better

• One week later, what can I add next?

and thats how time went making this game, which is a shame. To me this game is a result of my learning with pico 8, thats why its full with bugs. and my current skills clash with my old ones. thats why its hard to work on it.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

10 comments

Cart #retroslot-2 | 2024-09-19 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Hi everyone, this is the second game I'm working on. It is a maze/puzzle game about a ninja that needs to find the correct way to exit the level (The G is the way out for now). It is still in progress but I think I already have all the mechanics I need for it, I just need to complete the set of levels and polish everything a bit.

Cart #konidemipe-0 | 2024-09-16 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Top    Load More Posts ->