BBS > Community Superblog
All | Following | GIFs | Off-site

I just created my account. now it's time to buy the thing.

0 comments

Cart #wakuwaneda-0 | 2021-03-24 | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Ladies and Germs,

I made this game 2 or 3 weeks ago and I wanted to wait and add more stuff but I think its best to share it as it is right now since I've lost my train of thought.

Does anyone want to see a Meal from Hell 2?

Warm regards,

miggyfr

4 comments

A version of Shenzhen Solitaire. I'm calling it "40" since there's already another version posted.

Cart #fortysolitaire-0 | 2021-03-07 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Use arrows to move cursor around, X to select a card or stack of cards then X to drop, O to deselect.

0 comments

Hi I purchased Pico-8 a few minutes ago. when I purchased it I did not have an account. I just made an account which uses the same E-Mail I used to purchase Pico-8. I can't figure out how to access the program used to make carts. could someone help me.

1 comment

Cart #debris-1 | 2021-03-02 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

WIP tower defense cartridge

V1: Added more levels, enemies, fixed some bugs, improved selection screen and added 2 players mode

2 comments

I don't have the ability to make games but I have some ideas.

1: Dad Jokes. The game would give you random dad jokes and whoever knows the most gets the high score! Basic game but still a fun concept.
2: this one will either sound dumb or stupid or both, but ill shoot. A squirrel simulator? it's always funny to watch them miserably fail or succeed in raiding bird feeders. So why not make a game where u are the squirrel? Birdfeeders could be levels or something... again idk how this sounds.

Just some ideas. thnx.

1 comment

So I am kinda skilled at PICO-8 but I have no clue for ideas for games and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for games they would be willing to tell, they don't have to be good or complete I really just need some inspiration for games

3 comments

EDIT: Ok I finally put the image in, it was in the wrong format for Lexaloffle... if anyone happens to be back on this post after all this time, hello, please enjoy my art :)

Here's a drawing I made of Lani from Celeste Classic 2 (or at least my interpretation of her from the 45 pixels I had to work with lol).

I love this game so much, it marvelously builds off of Celeste Classic's tight controls and tough platforming to create something totally new and exciting. It's simple at first but offers so much depth later on, just like the other two iterations of Celeste. And the music is incredible as well (as expected from Lena Raine). I know I'll be replaying this endlessly to try to speedrun it just like I did with Celeste and Celeste Classic. Congrats on Celeste's 3 year anniversary! @noel

4 comments

Cart #cows_demo_1-0 | 2021-02-16 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Third game I ever made.

Move with arrows, X to attract nearby cows to you.
There are 17 cows in total to find and terrorize.
Follow the flowers to find them.

0 comments

Cart #flying_disc_test_thing-0 | 2021-02-16 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

The second game I ever made.

Move with arrow keys, the spinny blade thing is attached by a springlike connection to you.
You cannot go off the edge of the screen, but the blade can.

0 comments

Cart #ziziyigaf-0 | 2021-02-16 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

The first game I ever made in PICO-8: it's a simple animation, nothing to do here.

And yes, it does hit the corner eventually.

0 comments

how can i link a game i paid for to my account

0 comments

I have a raspberry pi with a cheap USB controller plugged in to it. I would like to fx press the select button and the green button which will then start up splore using the pico8 -splore command. The reason is that I now have to have a keyboard connected to the pi which would be nice to remove

But I have not been able to get it working. I have tried keyboard shortcuts and xbindkeys. But none of this helped. Anyone have any suggestions?

4 comments

My pc Died so im moving to a new one, I just want my game on the new one :)

Cart #fotayutahu-0 | 2021-02-05 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Top    Load More Posts ->