KNOWN BUG: If you get a "communication error", try refreshing, or use a different browser or device.
Do you love WarioWare? And do you love PICO-8? What we if we combine them into one game that you can play in your browser, right now?
Say hello to PICOWARE!
Over 50+ developers made 68 microgames during the 24 hour PICOWARE gamejam starting on July 27th 2019, with the intention of combining them together into one bigger game, called PICOWARE!
It's there! Up above! This is the game! The game all the cool kids play! Don't you want to join them? Do you want to stick out? Of course not!
Fancy a fancy link? Here!
Use Twitter? Here's the official tweet-tweet!
Use PICO-8? I— I hope you do. Just say the magic word:
Here are all creators of the PICOWARE minigames, in no particular order:
- Pico-Race, made by @random_disconnect
- Sleepers Sheepers, made by Jpecina and TyPhyter
- Barbershop Sim, made by @demonicx + @setff
- Wake-up Call, made by GreenCheekGames
- Pick a Good One!, made by @Leo9
- Get Through the Day, made by LuBu
- Stay Dry, made by Javier Rizzo
- Slam Dunk, made by @v360dev
- Pet the Puppos, made by dekent.itch.io
- Shine the Spotlight, made by JWinslow23
- Catch All the Stars, made by @picoter8
- Save Helpi from Bosso, made by @thattomhall
- Beam Up Jelpi, made by joll05
- Abduct the Cows, made by @mauszozo
- Avoid the Flying Jelpis, made by @picoter8
- Shoot the Spaceship, made by Javier Rizzo
- Survive the Zombie Jelpis, made by @picoter8
- Existence, made by @RhizomaticWarmachine
- Spaceship Landing, made by Jesus Gonzalez
- Alien Rescue, made by @sam_c_lee
- They Live, made by @RhizomaticWarmachine
- Jumpship!, made by @bellicapax
- Super Jelpi, made by Eos Wander
- Crush in a Jam, made by knh190
- Wigglebee, made by @katbuilt and @acreature
- Oh Nose! More Bees!, made by @Jusiv_
- Obligatory Bee Game, made by @RhizomaticWarmachine
- Beware of Flower Pots, made by Insane Scatterbrain
- Humble Bumble, made by MasterNyborg and Buzby
- Sheer the Sheep, made by @ctinney94
- Save Sugar Cube!, made by cpiod
- Dizzy Fly, made by My Roe Ate
- Combo Bounce, made by @DoubleATam
- Home for a Hermit Crab, made by @josephmarksjr
- Help Jelpi Vent!, made by Jamie
- Climb the Tree, made by JustFire45
- Ruin the Party, made by @peepeenanah
- Sushi Scramble, made by @Robotinker
- Drop the Mint, made by Dooma4
- Perfect Beer, made by Dooma4
- Get the Balloon!, made by Stephmo
- Spotlight Landing, made by @svntax
- Target Practice, made by @FuwanekoGames
- Pop the Balloon, made by fwip
- Paper Airplane, made by @RhizomaticWarmachine
- Frequency Check, made by dberzins
- Bubble Fishy, made by qst0
- Scratch the Advertising!, made by OniriCorpe
- Publish or Perish, made by Kirais
- Sort Out the Beans, made by @yeff
- Find the Backwards Word, made by @nephilim
- Lantern Lights, made by capucat
- Get the Shape!, made by @reecegames1
- Fill the Buckets, made by fwip
- Jelpi Counter, made by @sam_c_lee
- Ninja Sort, made by Cupcake<3 (Paul Wandley)
- Jelpuzzle, made by @vrnspr
- Pour the Tea into the Cup, made by JWinslow23
- Walk on Ice, made by knh190
- Jelpi Lander, made by Jamie
- Slide to the Goal Tile, made by Numzyx
- Fuzero, made by @planeteightgames
- Supportive Chatroom, made by @noscoperadio
- Jelpocracy, made by GooGroker
- Tetrominoes in the Night, made by @alce_x and Lin Han
- Get the Cherry, made by Akumarai
- Catch the Bar!, made by cpiod
- Don't Drown, made by @pixelsixnet
…and the people without whom making the final game wouldn't be possible:
- knh190 @knh1901
- ReeceGames @reecegames1
- Gruber @gruber_music
- Tom Hall @thattomhall
- and Matthias Scherba — that's me! @szczm_
Notice any bugs? Your Jelpi's not working! Help us make PICOWARE the best it can be and post feedback using any method you want!
This was a very fun game! I think there could've been a little more "dont" minigames but other than that, isa mastapeece. In the credits, under Pico Ware, It says 2019 so I'm assuming this will be a yearly thing (Like the cart jams which Pico ware sort of was).
Spoilers Ahead (If you're reading this without seeing the credits then do so.):
The code seems to be hex and putting the numbers is Hxd show the letters: uyxewsF.
I think it might be backwards too since the last letter is a capital.
Also I found a glitch that sometimes happens where a black dot appears
on the screen in the minigame where you pick a nose.
Thanks everyone for all the nice words and the support! <3
@Guard13007 I was so busy combining the submissions I've only now just noticed your help offer… but thanks a lot! :)
@erikwii This is a known bug, and it seems there is currently no fix for it :( Will mention it in the original post, but you can try refreshing or using another browser — this seems like a quite common, but very unreliable bug, and just takes some trying sometimes :)
@Skulhhead1924 This is not a bug, this is a beauty mark :D
Awesome combination of small games!
Completed the whole story mode.
Love the challenges that needed very short time to think and act :D.
Also, some were hard to finish, but it made me even more curious to try again and to finish them again, which I managed to finish them all :D.
Great job all! :D
[Please log in to post a comment]