BBS > Community Superblog
All | Following | GIFs | Off-site

A bunch of prototypes I worked on from January - June!

Completely free to use, modify, and distribute.

Utilizes a date time format in months days with version and revision modifications if it has any. Non date time alphanumeric versions generally constitute a branched version that occurred around the same time or was previously a version listed here. This post references a future release of another prototype which will be cross linked with this one.

0124/0124

Cart #mawonidaba-0 | 2021-08-30 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Movement Changer, zx/udlr controls movement of player sprite and relevant changes to it dependent on button press. Rectangle transforms dependent on button press as well, and the surface is randomized at runtime. Displays creation date anchored at player sprite object.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

0 comments

Cart #zamwojake-0 | 2021-08-27 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Cart #dahubekije-0 | 2021-08-27 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Cart #tailspizzarollsgame-0 | 2021-08-24 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Desc

A de-make from the video "Something About Sonic The Hedgehog ANIMATED" of Tails encouraging Sonic to bet em' Totinos pizza rolls!

Credits

@TerminalMontage (making the video)
@rnd (making the PCM sampler)

0 comments

Cart #patatedid-0 | 2021-08-18 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Use this tileset for anything you want! Includes some gameplay as well.

0 comments

i know for a FACT that my sprites dont look like that

so uhh,,, help?

2 comments

Cart #yosaginisu-0 | 2021-08-14 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

0 comments

Cart #yjonmati-0 | 2021-08-13 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

My submission to Bored Pixels Jam 8. It ranked #3 overall.

The theme was "you are not the hero," thus, in this game you play the damsel in distress. Lead the equally brave and simple-minded hero through the dungeon and try not to die while he does heroic things like slay monsters, collect loot, and spout glib one-liners.

0 comments

How The Word Jumble Solver Can Enable you to Solve Word Jumbles
If you are a passionate gamer of word games, anagrams and text jumbles, in that case, the word jumble is going to be of excellent interest.
Put simply the Jumble Solver enables you to key in an array of characters, that may include wild-cards and blank tiles, and then will figure out a number of words that could be created from them to allow you to move forward in your game.
To enter in a wild card you just need to utilize Star character and then the software should be able to try and substitute this with each and every character from the alphabet in order to develop a listing of words for you.
It's simple to use and executes an incredibly fast dictionary lookup and turns into a fundamental piece of your word gaming setup as soon as you experience the advantages that it could bring.
The Jumble Solver is of excellent help to people who like to play the muddled word puzzles that frequently show up in papers or even magazines and catalogs. When you enter the characters, it's going to start to work and return a set of words in order of length, first showing longer words and working down to shorter words, that could be created from the character assortment.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

0 comments

I am working on something new
[0x0]

And with a new project comes, of course, a new witch protag~

1 comment

Cart #sipiyirogu-0 | 2021-07-29 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Cart #gozehadadi-0 | 2021-07-29 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Cart #fruit_drop_game-0 | 2021-07-29 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Cart #kukogafazu-0 | 2021-07-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

0 comments

I've run into the same thing on a couple of projects, so I'm wondering if I'm missing something in regards to map().

• sprites have flags marked 0-7
  • the map command has the optional argument 'layer' that will display only sprites of a certain flag
  • the default argument for layer is 0, which mean to show everything
  • if I mark a sprite with flag 0, then using 0 as the argument will just show everything (which isn't what I want)

I think in the past I just didn't make use of flag 0 and it looks like that's what Zep did with Jelpi, but it seems odd that I can't (I think) use flag 0 as a layer argument.

Thanks

2 comments

I am asking this because the code I make is basically functions inside functions inside functions inside functions and I just think it makes the code really messy.

4 comments

Hi I'm trying to make an online high score leaderboard for my game and i was just about to implement this solution: https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?tid=42526 for http requests to external servers when i found the scoresub() command according to this post: https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?pid=56856#p it was supposed to be implemented in version 0.2.0 upwards but the command doesn't seem todo anything nor can i find any documentation on it has this feature been delayed/cancelled or am i missing something here? Also I don't know if this is relevant but on the first usage of the command it says can not connect to scores host

1 comment

Top    Load More Posts ->