BBS > Community Superblog
All | Following | GIFs | Off-site

Cart #wormys_dangerous_dig-0 | 2021-04-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

My entry for Ludum Dare 48, created in 48 hours.

Help Wormy journey into the earth.
Dig deeper and deeper and consume different foods for different effects.
Yes, there is fire underground, I guess it is magma.
Watch out for underground holes!
Don't move into your own body.

A twist on the classic Snake gameplay.

There are 7 levels.

Controls

Arrow keys: Move
Y/C: Mute the music
X/V: Restart the current level
Enter: Pause menu, restart from here

Everything else should be explained in the game.

More details at my LD48 entry: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/48/wormys-dangerous-dig

0 comments

Cart #jewellery_journey-0 | 2021-04-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Find the jewel at the bottom of the ocean, before you drown!

This game for the Ludum Dare 48 Jam. The jam's was 'Deeper and deeper', so I made the game about swimming deep into an ocean cave system to try and obtain a jewel before you run out of breath.

Features include: Regular & hard mode, 5 different language options (partly google translated so forgive any incorrect grammar in non-English languages), and 3 levels of spikes & old naval mines.

Also playable on itch: https://niall-chandler.itch.io/jewellery-journey

Ludum Dare Page to rate the game: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/48/jewellery-journey

3 comments

Cart #rectoverlaplibrary-0 | 2021-04-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Here's another library I've made shared free of charge, to give back to the community! Feel free to use this, although feedback, and credit is appreciated. ;)

0 comments

Cart #screeneffectslibrary-0 | 2021-04-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Here's another library I've made shared free of charge, to give back to the community! Feel free to use this, although feedback, and credit is appreciated. ;)

0 comments

Cart #particleslibrary-0 | 2021-04-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Cart #vectorlibrary-0 | 2021-04-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

I've been researching and learning alot from the community here on Lexaloffle, and I really wanted to give back! So here's my Vector Calculation library free of charge! You can use this in any project you like, (I used it in my Ludum Dare 48 submission) although, giving feedback and credit when you use this is appreciated. :) Thank you Lexaloffle for being such an amazing community! I'll also be posting alot of other libraries I've made, so feel free to use them too!

0 comments

Cart #pasekofemo-0 | 2021-04-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

DEEPER is a PICO-8 game made in 48 hours for Ludum Dare 48! Inspired by Downwell, you use your rocket boots to propel you as you go "DEEPER AND DEEPER". This was also my first PICO-8 game to use the libraries I've built up. Including rect overlap, particle systems, screen effects, and vector calculations.

Controls:

Cursor Keys: Move

Z/X: Shoot and handle menus

0 comments

Cart #dripstone-1 | 2021-04-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

0 comments

Cart #diggleoid-2 | 2021-04-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Dig to collect gems, and don't get squashed! A wee game made in a weekend for Ludum Dare #48. You can find the compo entry here: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/48/diggleoid

3 comments

Cart #muze-0 | 2021-04-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Here's my entry for #B&W Jam.

I kind of ran out of time so it's a bit janky but perfectly playable.

There are mazes. 21 of them. There's a friendly narator to help you through it.

Simple. To start off with.

Enjoy ;)

0 comments

Cart #break-0 | 2021-04-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Made within 48 hours for Ludum Dare 48

Punch with X

Punch the green tubes to cut the room's power and activate the emergency door unlock to travel deeper (and deeper) into the ship and destroy the main engine.

itch.io
Ludum Dare page

5 comments

Cart #talis_rotdl-3 | 2021-06-15 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

TALIS - Return of the Demon Lord

The land of Talis is troubled: a prophecy announced the return of the Demon Lord.
Are you the fated hero who will seal forever this menace ?
Explore the land and improve yourself to defeat the infamous Demon Lord.

Objective

You choose one of the 4 hero classes and embark on a journey to find and defeat the Demon Lord.
Explore the land and visit the towns of Talis. Listen to the rumors in the taverns: you might hear of the location of a long lost talisman that might help you in your quest, or more information regarding the Demon Lord.
However, don't waste too much time exploring the land as the Demon Lord influence destroys the economy of the land.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

41 comments

Cart #dashtothecore-0 | 2021-04-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Made for ludum dare 48

2 comments

Cart #apex_point-4 | 2023-10-04 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Apex Point is a short sci-fi text adventure game that explores themes of consciousness and ethics. It was created during the Lone Rabbit Black & White Game Jam 2021.

Controls

Arrow keys for dialogue, game choices and controlling the character. Z or X to select or proceed.

Play time

~5 minutes.

Synopsis

You wake up in a strange void with a mysterious top hat-wearing gentleman as your only company. Soon, bizarre things start to unfold. Will you make the right choice and solve the mystery of Apex Point and the Coeus initiative?

Notes

The game is text-heavy. The game contains mild glitch effects.

Credits

Character portraits by Sdivi Lee Hall (@anactualpokemon). Music by Gruber.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

2 comments

Hello PICO-8 Community !

Cart #roweputosa-0 | 2021-04-24 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

I created this game with pico 8

I was inspired by Celeste and Super Meat Boy

There are only 8 levels and some bugs (sorry)

You control two character in the same time and don't touch the spikes

play this game please !!!

[0x0]

[0x0]

[ Continue Reading.. ]

7 comments

Cart #ridoweroma-0 | 2021-04-24 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

this is a celeste mod of a mod of a mod (lol)

ok, so you are back to climb another mountain because you like mountains, but this one is TALL! (32,000 levels to be exact)
but every time you leave and come back it generates 32,000 new levels!!

what i used: https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?tid=40814
also its downloadable here: --> https://sandwichblam.itch.io/carm

30 comments

Cart #solarblaster-3 | 2021-06-08 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

SOLAR BLASTER: CHALLENGE STAGE

The Earth is under attack from the invading alien war machine! Take control of the Solar Blaster fighter ship and strike back!

Solar Blaster: Challenge Stage is an action packed space shooter where you’ve got 2 minutes to get the high score. Destroy as many enemy waves as you can within the time limit, collect power ups like rapid fire and spread shot and cause massive destruction with your 3 super bombs.

This game is based on the 2 minute ‘caravan’ shooter format from classic PC Engine games. I wanted to create a simple, fun shooter that was easy to pick up and play and that players would want to keep coming coming back to again and again.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

13 comments

Cart #mushmkr-0 | 2021-04-24 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

introducing mushroom maker, the most convenient way to create and share your own custom mushroom! this is more of a toy than a game, but I hope you all enjoy it and have fun creating your own personalized mushrooms.

here's a few examples to show what is possible and hopefully spark your imagination:

posting the mushrooms you've made in this thread or elsewhere is more than encouraged, and ditto for any questions or feedback. likewise, I'm on twitter as sol_foxie if you wanna follow or contact me there! thanks for reading, and happy mushroom making!

4 comments

Cart #difodayuha-0 | 2021-04-23 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Hangman game I made for a friend. Music and sfx needs improvement, as well as more phrases. I plan on adding categories at some point too, but for now I think this version is good enough to upload :)

2 comments

Cart #animon_generator-0 | 2021-04-23 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

I made this little generator to quickly create monsters for the ttrpg Animon Story. In the future, I want to add ways to generate monsters of different levels.

0 comments

Top    Load More Posts ->