BBS > Community Superblog
All | Following | GIFs | Off-site

Cart #darbyscreamland-0 | 2024-10-19 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

This is my homage to Kirby's Dream Land. Darby is a dollop of cream, and as such he's constantly losing cream by sliding around his environment. To survive, he must constantly defeat enemies to retrieve cream drops. Whoops! Some fell in a hole. Luckily, magnet items can draw lost cream drops to Darby for a few seconds. There is obviously a high iron content in the cream.

The evil eye is trying to steal the donuts of Darby's Cream Land! Race the eye to retrieve the donuts. You might have to fight him for them sometimes!

Dash, smash and bleed your way through 8 action packed levels. Three difficulty levels: normal, hard, and UNFAIR.

Controls:
-left/right: move
-O(z): dash attack on ground or in air

[ Continue Reading.. ]

4 comments

Oggi inzio con PICO-8. I giochi sembrano tutti belli.
Devo capire come farlo funzionare in RetroArch.
Devo capire se sia possibile scaricare i giochi o se rimangano esclusivamente nell'eseguibile del programma (nel senso, nella cartella di PICO-8, senza essere utilizzabili dall'esterno).

0 comments

[64x64]

I'm making a platformer game about Micey and his friends in the style of Chip and Dale on Nes.

0 comments

white space

You've lived here as long as you can remember.
Little tribute I suppose to Omori. Omori is something that personally means a lot to me,
And one day I just wanted to try to demake white space as tiny as it is.
Maybe even boot it within your own white space and have a white space-ception like I do.

Cart #mori_white_space-0 | 2024-10-19 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

2 comments

Cart #snagzgolf-0 | 2024-10-19 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

ORIGINAL GAME
Simple Golf - by Ioeatt

RESKINNED BY
Danny Cisco of The Burnt Sausages

0 comments

Cart #jcharcoalfork-0 | 2024-10-19 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

ORIGINAL GAME
They Started It - by JOEYSPACEROCKS aka fistful of squid

RESKINNED BY

0 comments

Cart #tinatongssnagchaser-0 | 2024-10-19 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

ORIGINAL GAME
Burger Bars - by BEEPYEAH aka Tom Brinton

RESKINNED

0 comments

Cart #eyebonehalloween-6 | 2024-10-20 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

On an inexplicably rainy Halloween, Eyebone smells (with her eye) that crime is afoot. Use her Iconic Bone Shot ("X" Button) and Bone Beam ("Z" Button) to uncover a vast conspiracy (Dracula) to ruin America's favorite holiday.

2 comments

Cart #pss_freecell_mod-1 | 2024-10-19 | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

I decided that I wanted to contribute to the Picotron Solitaire Suite which is one of the best made games made for Picotron so far.

It's a little slapped together, but thanks to the amazing design of the example file I was able to make it easily in about a day.

I know that this version of Freecell deviates greatly from a traditional Freecell where all moves have to be done through a cell. The reason I didn't make it work this way is because I don't enjoy that version of Freecell.

Eventually I would like to add another, harder Freecell once I figure out how to force the red-black alternating and how to add the color option into the option menu like it is for the base game's standard solitaire mode. Any help in those two issues would be greatly appreciated!

[ Continue Reading.. ]

2 comments

This is what Berplo looks like in Berplo's Cave Trek for Treasure. They have a sentient hat with two white feathers on top (used for flight once a power-up is collected), one red eye, and a hidden mouth with a lizard-like tongue (used for eating certain objects once a power-up is collected). Berplo also has a cat-like face with four whiskers (might be utilized later in power-up form). And Berplo also has an orange robe (it's a robe).

0 comments

Cart #exitgame-0 | 2024-10-18 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Hi! I make YouTube videos about computer stuff under the name Ex-IT guy.

I registered a domain name so to have an e-mail address apart from my personal one. But then I thought: what if someone checks the domain in their browser?

So I quickly created some webhosting and created a quick and dirty website pointing to my YT channel.

But then I thought: You know what would be cool!? To have a simple game on my site!
And that's where Pico-8 came in the picture.

The above is a very simple dumb game I created to put on my website. It's far from finished yet.

Collect floppydisks and usb-sticks, but watch out for printers and Lego bricks!

It's my very first game in general. Many thanks to SpaceCat's awesome tutorials. I guess I need to view some more though. ;-)

Music was created by Quantum Exile, though I must say that his original midi sounds a lot better than what I managed to get into the game haha

5 comments

Cart #badwalls-2 | 2024-10-19 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

9 comments

Cart #et-1 | 2024-10-18 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Exit Terminal is an adventure game about escaping an extrange place. There aren't many answers and just one important question: Coul you Exit Terminal?

I made this game for a certain kind of person. The one that played Atari 2600 E.T. without manual and loved it. Exit Terminal is based in that game and other adventure games of that time (like Atari's Adventure). It is not intuitive and discovering how to navegate and advance is part of the experience. Hope you like it.

2 comments

Cart #mokokepiba-0 | 2024-10-18 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

This is a test for a platformer that i'm working on. I hope you like it!

Controls
P1(Topaz)=
Arrow keys to go left and right.
X or Up arrow key to jump.
O to switch camera mode(4p-2p).
P2(Jade)=
S and F to go left and right.
X or E to jump.
P3(Ruby) and P4(Aquamarine)=
Connect a controller.

It's still not finished, so you can just enjoy some of this!

4 comments

Cart #chenille_lombric-1 | 2024-10-17 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Une version remake de Snake… ;-)

0 comments

Cart #secret_code-0 | 2024-10-17 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Une version demake du célèbre jeu Master-Mind: il faut tester et trouver la combinaison qui permet d'ouvrir le cadenas. Les voyants ORANGES ou VERTS permettent de savoir si le chiffre est présent dans la combinaison et au bon endroit. Musique ©Pythagomme, 2024!

0 comments

Cart #catch_the_sonar-1 | 2024-10-17 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Prenez place dans le bathyscaphe et plongez au cœur du labyrinthe!
Parfois on peut atteindre le point vert... et parfois la combinaison aléatoire des tuiles rend la quête impossible. Alors, vous sombrez dans la map, hypnotisé par la géométrie infinie des motifs et par la musique des touches directionnelles.

2 comments

Game Overview

Features

Mechanics

In this fast-paced platformer, you’ll need quick reflexes to overcome various obstacles and reach the finish line. Run and jump your way through challenging terrain, adapting to different surfaces that affect your movement.

Sand: A tricky element that slows down your pace, making precise jumps more difficult.
Ice: The opposite challenge—gain a speed boost on icy patches, but be careful not to slip off platforms!
Though the game is still in its early stages, core mechanics like player movement and environmental interaction are already functional, with more exciting features to come! Keep an eye out for future updates as the adventure unfolds!

Cart #andurunner-0 | 2024-10-17 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Top    Load More Posts ->