BBS > Community Superblog
All | Following | GIFs | Off-site

Cart #yahtzeedice-1 | 2024-08-02 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

My version of Yahtzee game.
Currently you can only play one game after which you will need to manually restart the cart.

Update 1:
Now the game have start and ending screen

2 comments

Here's v0.40 of Nybble Quest. I think it's done. I think this is the final version.

But I also think it prudent to post it as a WIP for a bit before calling it done and posting a 1.0 release.

It's a small adventure game with a 4-bit aesthetic. It's meant to be a casual, low stakes adventure game where you can die, but you probably won't. (There's a surprise if you do die, so you might want to on a second playthrough.)

Talk to everyone you can for hints on how to play.

Cart #nybble_quest_v40-0 | 2024-08-01 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Cart #gunowatoya-0 | 2024-07-31 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

0 comments

Cart #sample_lynx-0 | 2024-07-31 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Hello guys Im made Sample of Lynx Playing sample in 8-bit and good quality

Credits
Code @NazarFloppaLovesP8
PCM Sampler @bikibird

0 comments

Cart #matein2vol3-0 | 2024-07-31 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Mate in 2 -- Vol. 3

About

• 25 Mate-in-2 puzzles.
  • Mouse required.

Controls

• left mouse button : select / deselect pieces, squares or buttons.
  • right mouse button: show hint-square during puzzle. hide modal after puzzle.

Upgrades from previous volumes

• mouse makes for much better user experience.
  • progress saved. start at last puzzle completed.
  • white/black to move instead of just one color.
  • improved wrong-move animation.
  • expanded color palette.
  • music (with easy on/off option at end of each puzzle).

Known bugs

• if cart is left idle during a puzzle for a long time (like hours and hours), the wrong-move sprite animation gets messed up and instead of jiggling, the piece just drifts off to the side until returning to it's square. This is because t() is used with cos() to create the shake effect. When t() gets too big, it causes problems. It is within my tolerance level and so I don't mind. It never happens unless I forget that it is running all afternoon. Because this cart saves progress, it is no big deal to restart the cart. Or even play as-is since gameplay is not affected. In short, its a non-issue.
0 comments

Cart #flat_golf_club-0 | 2024-07-31 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Flat golf club

What is this game about?

"Flat golf club" is 2d minigolf game. Complete all 15 levels without going beyond the step limits to get the golden medal.

Levels includes different types of obstacles:

• Walls.
  • Water.
  • Sand.
  • Oil.
  • Arrows which moving the ball.
  • Electric floor.
  • Bouncing walls.
  • Timing electric floors.
  • Timing arrows.

Multiplayer up to 4 people:

Enjoy competition with up to 4 people using one controller.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

0 comments

Cart #babanopeto-0 | 2024-07-31 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

This is an incomplete game. Referring to the game gobattle.io. Adopting parabolic jumps.

1 comment

Mini Survivors

My kids and I were loosely familiar with PICO-8 because of Celeste, and then when two of them got emulation-based handheld game systems they started dabbling. I've spent most of my life programming in a few ways but never actually made a finished game for someone else to play. But my kids and I started in early July 2024 and I figured it could be our summer project. It's our first PICO-8 game, in a pretty-well finished state, in just under a month.

Cart #minisurv-1 | 2024-07-30 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

It shouldn't be a hard one to pick up and play. Z/O is used to toggle the music and make menu selections, and the rest of the game is played with arrow keys/control pad.

Although a couple of my kids looked at and consulted on the code a bit their contributions were mostly ideation, with a bit of dabbling in sprites and sound design.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

5 comments

I’ve seen many games with maps (in the editor) that are different from the game when I press play. I think it’s some kind of compression. How is this done? How do they place enemies, items, and other things on the map?

2 comments

Post Demake Music Here :)

1 comment

If Celeste was made by EA, this would be it i guess?

Just a silly little mod I made for no reason whatsoever.

Cart #yihkedeko-0 | 2024-07-30 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

2 comments

This is a mod of Celeste Classic I made, being a demake of a Celeste mod me and someone were working on.
This said mod, as of this date of post, is uncomplete. I doubt we will ever be able to finish it.

So I guess for now you can do whatever with this.

There are 11 red berries, a crystal heart, and a golden to collect. Can you collect them all?

Cart #wpukinew-0 | 2024-07-30 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

1 comment

Getting so close on Nybble Quest being done!

After my last post, someone mentioned the lack of music. Actually making decent music is beyond my grasp, so I grabbed 5 songs from Gruber's 2 volume Picotunes set.

There's another collection of tunes from RobbyDuguay that I might grab from as well, but I'm so low on tokens (27 left) that I would need to do some optimization to include them. Oh, and the ones I like use all four channels, so maybe not.

Anyway, here's version 39. Maybe version 40 will be the last?

Cart #nybble_quest_v39-0 | 2024-07-30 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

2 comments

Cart #oneorangecel-1 | 2024-08-04 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

This is the first game I've made.

You play as an orange cat named Keys. I used to have a neighborhood cat I called Keys that would come visit me at my apartment. So it's loosely based on him. Every cat I've known liked tuna a lot so in the game you gotta collect 15 cans of tuna. It's not easy, but not impossible either.

If you'd like to help support my game creating/artistic endeavors it would be appreciated. If not, it's ok. I hope you enjoy either way. Thanks for playing! Have a good day ^. .^

https://aknightsword.itch.io/one-orange-cel

5 comments

Hey guys
Im made IGO-800 palette in PICO-8!
use palAPI for make PICO-8 palette like a IGO-800 palette

Palette

({[0]=129,400,50,60,530,340,705,23,62,8,64,4,7,1,10},1)

IGO-800 palette cartridges
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xAQUGNNsfULS_Vv_6DqEEC_Fx0bn_S6i

0 comments

Cart #gifuyomida-0 | 2024-07-29 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

0 comments

Cart #virtsus_01-1 | 2024-07-29 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Cart #sfw_01-0 | 2024-07-29 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Hey all, I made a couple of other a while back and didn't post them here for whatever reason.
This is me fixing that, so enjoy these two: a deductive police line-up simulator, and a Cronenberg run n' gun.

Have a good one!

2 comments

Cart #piconyoro-0 | 2024-07-29 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

ヘビが主人公のゲームを作りました。

はじめ、「ヘビの体が連なって動くのを、どうやってプログラムで表すのだろう?」からスタートし、昔の8ビットパソコンのゲームであったスネークゲームをアレンジして作りました。

実際には、配列を使ってヘビの動きの座標を管理することを知り、興奮したことは遠い昔(タイムスタンプを見ると、2018年の秋に作り始めたようです)。

途中、LEGACY SHOOTERの制作に切り替わって、放置したままでした。

LEGACY SHOOTERが完成したので、PICONYOROの制作を再開し、こちらも完成させることが出来ました。

[ Continue Reading.. ]

3 comments

Cart #yawozinetu-0 | 2024-07-28 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Cart #yawozinetu-0 | 2024-07-28 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

[#You're Toast! playtest 0.1#] // yawozinetu-0

0 comments

Cart #sipabuhemo-0 | 2024-07-28 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

2 comments

Top    Load More Posts ->