BBS > Community Superblog
All | Following | GIFs | Off-site

Cart #pifpaf-1 | 2024-05-24 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Blue and green disagree, only one way to solve this problem. Dropping rocks on each other's heads. The first person to drop a rock on the other's head three times wins the game.

Only one controller is required to play. new update : the first player will be the green player on the left and presses either the buttons or the arrows the other player will be the blue player.

This game is very freely inspired (copied) on Dong dong a two-player mini game present on WarioWare Inc on GBA. Thanks to them.

2 comments

Cart #ghostwave-0 | 2024-05-17 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

How To Play

• Z - Shoot
  • X - Rockets
  • Arrow keys - Move

Some enemies have a blue outline - when they die, collect their ghost for a large score bonus. Each ghost is worth 50 points times the number of ghosts collected so far - so the key to a high score is to not miss any of the ghosts.

After you've used your rockets 3 times, they take 10 seconds to reload. Save your rockets for difficult situations or blue enemies.

Inertia is on by default, which makes the player's helicopter move smoothly. If you prefer more responsive controls without acceleration and deceleration you can turn inertia off.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

2 comments

Cart #funkystars-0 | 2024-05-17 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Hi..
I'm Back...
I decided to make a funky stars demake...
I also remixed it a tiny bit!
the tic80 version really inspired me to try doing it for pico-8, and i hope it sounds good!

enjoy!

1 comment

Cart #bupigapisp-0 | 2024-05-22 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Play as the Special Teams HOLDER in this high stakes, pulse pounding simulation.

Phase 1 - Press O (keyboard Z) to snap the ball, use the direction pad to catch the ball and move on to phase 2.

Phase 2 - Use left and right to align the laces perfectly in the center, ensuring the kicker has a perfect setup.

Press X (keyboard X) at any time to restart. Being a Special Teams HOLDER requires lightning reflexes- arrows on the keyboard will work but it is best played with a controller.

Do you have what it takes to be a Special Teams HOLDER?

Made for the 21st Eggjam. Special thanks to Simon Wittmann for the inspiration and technical consulting.

1 comment

Cart #nooneeverclear-0 | 2024-05-16 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Please help with the code
I would also like to add 2th High score next to in the pannel
Now I only have the Highscore

hiscore=dget(0)
input={}

newhiscore=false
if player and player.score>hiscore then
hiscore=player.score
newhiscore=true

dset(0,hiscore)
end

print(pad0(player.displayscore,5).."0",10,0,7)

if flash and player.score>hiscore then
else
print(pad0(hiscore,5).."0",57,0,7)
end

11 comments

Simple Background Editor!

NOTE - "tile" mode is just for debugging how it will look against a tilemap, its not saved to the background

controls are explained inside the tool, you can also right click to copy the color the cursor is over!
once you save the background, it will be copied to your clipboard as a string to use.

Cart #bg_editor-0 | 2024-05-15 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Background Usage Example!

open this project in pico-8 to see how to implement these backgrounds, theyre fast n' cheap!

Cart #simplified_background_template-0 | 2024-05-16 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

6 comments

Cart #tebigekofa-6 | 2024-05-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

First Pico Game: Lawnmaster

• O to pick up and drop tools
  • Walk around to use tools
  • Sew grass seeds in bare ground
  • remove weed and weed sprouts with th weeder
  • mow long grass to keep it healthy
  • once you have enough nice short grass, you win!!
0 comments

Cart #gdleste-0 | 2024-05-15 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Cart #joe_contre_les_pharaons-0 | 2024-05-15 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Cart #only30ships-0 | 2023-11-29 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Cart #hiver-1 | 2023-12-10 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Cart #henry_jr-1 | 2024-05-17 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Henry Jr and the Satchel of Doom

You are a famous professor of archaeology and you have found a secret cave somewhere in the deepest jungle of the Americas. Luckily, you came prepared with your trusty satchel. It is a satchel, not a handbag! But it is also doomed. It seems there is always room for more, no matter how many artefacts you stuff into it. Like your greed! Unfortunately, you have no choice but to travel deeper into the cave to find more artefacts.

Avoid shooting skulls, flying blocks, deadly traps and ugly nazis.

Update 1

Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in a bonus game loop. Hopefully šŸ¤ž

How to play

Avoid falling and flying blocks: ā¬…ļøāž”ļøā¬†ļøā¬‡ļø

[ Continue Reading.. ]

9 comments

Cart #gone_fishing-3 | 2024-05-18 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Gone Fishing

A hyper casual one-button fishing game set at sea. Play as a lone fisherman casting out into shark-infested waters, catching as many fish as possible while avoiding becoming lunch!

How to Play

Credits

Gone Fishing was written and designed by

[ Continue Reading.. ]

3 comments

Cart #rebobowiku-0 | 2024-05-14 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

6 comments

Cart #jpshoe_pico_dino_60fps-1 | 2024-05-15 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

A slightly tweaked version of @Yolwoocle's Pico Dino. The game runs at 60fps instead of 30 and also saves your highscores locally. (I'm like 95% sure I fixed all the bugs that came up from the fps conversion but if I didn't let me know :)

V1.3: Fixed a bug where objects stop working after about 3000 score

1 comment

Cart #lobotomeste-0 | 2024-05-14 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

2 comments

Cart #whatgoesup-1 | 2024-05-14 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

A simple but very annoying platformer. Arrows to move and double-jump. No checkpoints, watch out for obstacles near the end.

Platformer code provided by https://nerdyteachers.com/Explain/Platformer/.
Inspired by https://help.gimkit.com/en/article/dont-look-down-1qptbif/.
Adaptive music implemented from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDizZJM9I6Y.

Note: I haven't beaten it, but I have done each jump individually. Completing the entire map could take a very long time.

12 comments

Cart #grayworld-0 | 2024-05-14 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

7 comments

Cart #hello_world_song-0 | 2024-05-13 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Original song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw6u6YkTgQ4

3 comments

Top    Load More Posts ->