BBS > Community Superblog
All | Following | GIFs | Off-site

My custom Jelpi Pico-8 Controller made from a USB NES controller. I did three designs and picked the blue one, thanks for taking a look!

6 comments

Cart #srabapaso-0 | 2021-06-13 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

0 comments

I'm thinking of a game called Mojib-Ripple.
It's a sequel of Mojib-Ribbon.

TBA

0 comments

Cart #bee_leste-7 | 2021-06-10 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

This is a BBB game.

I created this terrible mod because my impulse control isn't great. You can jump infinitely because bees can fly and you die if the Bee Movie Script catches you.

Dedicated to the staff of Power Up With Pride.

1 comment

a tiny, soothing animation.

Cart #zehomimugi-0 | 2021-06-06 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

0 comments

Get to know Akane from Pop'n music Lapistoria!
The character is coming to PMP8E

TBA

0 comments

ROYD RAGE!

starring Bruce Roy Lee

by drawsula

Cart #mukuwosaju-0 | 2021-06-05 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

0 comments

I made a 3D Jelpi in Magicavoxel and thought you guys might like to see it!

2 comments

Cart #flatland01-0 | 2021-05-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

I am going to work on this. Later I will remake this with actual line intersection code for raycast hits and vector objects. For now this is just a little 1D raymarching program that is a bit sluggish and uses the map for checking ray hits.
But this is what it would look like living in a 2D universe. You would see a 1D image. I will later remake this, probably in Godot engine, as a high resolution stereoscopic 2D VR adventure game.

2 comments

Today I am thinking of a game called Pop'n Music Pico 8 edition. It's just like Pop'n music GB, but with more techniques.
Here are some characters that need to be in the game.
Akane [LT] (2P)
Alicia [19]
Alice [9]
Aloe [13]
ALT 2.0 [20]
Arisa [SP]
Ash [8]
Black [LT]
Canopus [SP]
Cherumin [Usa]
Dino [20]
Fuga [pe]
Fukagawa Funawo [12]
Guwanzesama [portable 2]
Harpya [LT]
? (Hatena)[15]
Hiumi [LT]
Jin [ec]
Kanta [13] (2P)
Kicoro [18]
Kobozu [19]
Kojirou [16]
Leicars [7]
Lill [Usa]
Micchan [SP]
Mikoko [12]
Milk [8]
Mimi [LT]
Nyami [LT]
Minit's [SP]
Miyu [LT] (2P)
Mutsuki [14]
MZD [20]
Navi [Usa]
Nia [LT]
Toa [LT]
Nornir [pe] 2P
Oni-Be [13] (2P)
Paku [20]
Pino [13]
Pochiko [SP]
Poet

[ Continue Reading.. ]

0 comments

Cart #curemilky-0 | 2021-05-20 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

A test for neutral colors by flicker.

0 comments

Im working on a acer chromebook with an intel processor. I just started using pico-8 a few days ago and I've been watching quite a few tutorials but I cant seem to find HOW to get things like buttons and other symbols to show up . Im wondering if there is some sort of key of how I can get them in the code whether or not its a command or a shortcut like SHIFT-(insert letter here). Sorry if this is a stupid question.

11 comments

Today I am thinking of a game called "Puyo Puyo: Pico 8 edition". It's character designs will be like Magical Drop F.
Here are examples of characters that will have designs during the development of the game.

Archan

Chico

Hito Inu (Yes he is a Madou monogarati character)

Incubus

Jaarne

Mintauros

Succubus (Puyo Puyo Quest style)

Witch

2 comments

Hello whoever is reading this! For some time I've wanted to publish one of my pico 8 games to cool math games and one of there requirements is that you have an HTML version of your game and I'm not sure how to do that. I've tried the export cartname.html thing in pico 8 but the files that it exports don't seem to do anything. If someone has any experience putting a pico 8 game on cool math games or another website then I would greatly appreciate some help. Or you can just tell me that I'm stupid for asking this question. Thanks!

4 comments

Cart #jakfuzafo-0 | 2021-05-04 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

I've recently created a cart and I have next to no clue on how to publish carts! I've put them out on something but when I go to the "carts" tab in my profile, they don't show up. Could someone please help me with this problem.

2 comments

Cart #ld48stabalot-0 | 2021-04-26 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

This is my LD48 submission, Stabalot.

Press 'x' to play (or 'z') for credits.

Attack the enemies with arrows and 'x'.

Once you hit the enemy, use the arrows to move the armor out of the way to get a hit.

All assets by me.

2 comments

how do i make a test for the game (e.g. make something that changes graphics to a button pressed or when button pressed print anything)

2 comments

Top    Load More Posts ->