BBS > Community Superblog
All Users | Following | GIFs | Off-site

Cart #tiguwodasi-0 | 2024-09-30 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Is test of 3D game is just concept
Thankes @Mot to Instant 3D!

1 comment

Cart #gorbo-0 | 2024-09-30 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

For some reason on my old laptop "Dell Vostro 3550 | i7-2640m | 12gb | Radeon-6700M" and only on this laptop, it triggers an "input" on the sprite, maps and audio screen.

Where on the sprite screen the frame keeps moving infinitely to the right and changing pages

Same thing on the map screen

and on the audio screens the pitch is infinitely increasing.

I have already tested the keyboard and/or mouse with checkup software and all inputs are healthy and functional. After researching a little, I saw that pico-8 has some inconsistencies on different hardware depending on the version, so I downloaded all the versions one by one and noticed that this problem only occurs from version 0.2.5 onwards, whereas from version 0.2.4c backwards everything is normal...

Would anyone know how to fix it? If there is no solution, we can only wait for new updates with the knowledge of this problem.

0 comments

Cart #katana_rabbit-0 | 2024-09-29 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Katana Rabbit is a short metroidvania/platformer where you play as a rabbit with a katana!

Controls

• Move with the Arrow Keys
  • Press Z to Jump
  • Press X in the air to Dash

This was a cool project I made by trying to work on something for 30 minutes every day! After 45 sessions this is the result (I wasn't able to work every single day on this but averaged 5 times a week, which I'm very proud of!)

Feel free to drop some feedback and share your times! My PB is 3:02 with 0 deaths.

6 comments

Cart #minisweeper_1k-0 | 2024-09-29 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Minisweeper is a Minesweeper clone created in 1015 compressed bytes for the PICO-1K Jam 2024. To win, correctly place a flag on every mine in the grid. There are two difficulty levels:

• Easy: A 10x9 grid with 10 mines
  • Hard: A 16x15 grid with 36 mines

Can you beat both?

Controls:

• Arrow Keys: Select difficulty / cell
  • Z: Open cell
  • X: Place / remove flag
4 comments

Cart #defy_player-0 | 2024-09-29 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Is small cartridge that dropped a @bikibird defy file to pcm player
Defy Player supported a 8,4,2.6,1 bit format and
Support @luchak QPA format
https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?pid=133755

How drop .defy file to Defy Player

1. https://bikibird.itch.io/defy
  2. click a Generate button
  1. drop in Defy Player max 256kb

Thankes to @bikibird and @luchak im all loves

0 comments

FLAPPY!!

0 comments

VJ8 - A PICO-8 VJing tool

Add visuals to your music

Get your best playlist blasting, get VJ8 rolling and get the rave going! Use your joystick to change ANIMS - short procedural (or not) animations that put you into trance (effect not guaranteed). Comes with a free distasteful demo song!(i cant make musik)

Use your own animations

Grab your old fancy demos and tweetcarts and turn them into something to be played at the party - just drop the code into VJ8.

The beat's about to drop

Hold the X button during intense parts of your song and let the visuals do their work.

Controls:

⬅️ - p𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮.

➡️ - n𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮.

⬇️ - r𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮.
(𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴)

⬆️(hold) - s𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬.
s𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 ⬆️ 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵
𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮.
a𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺,𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 ⬆️
𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 ⬅️ 𝘰𝘳 ➡️ 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴
𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵
𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮.
y𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 ⬇️ 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥
𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴
𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨.

❎(hold) - t𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘰(𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦) 𝘮𝘰𝘥𝘦.
hold 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 (𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘴,
𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦).
y𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴
𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮.
e𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦:
	if (btn(❎))turbo_mode=true
	if (turbo_mode)speed=speed*10

[ Continue Reading.. ]

4 comments

Cart #zendefrag-3 | 2024-10-06 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

ZENDEFRAG is a little early PC inspired puzzle game. Clear the map by ensuring that all the bit of the files are contiguous, and that the free space is contiguous too.

Release history

2024-10-06 - v0.3 - Fixes to menu
2024-10-02 - v0.2 - Added daily challenge
2024-09-29 - v0.1 - Initial Release

6 comments

So, I know the Category is "Pico-8 Collaboration" but really this spans across Picotron as well.

I'm trying to get all the help I can On a project I'm working on, (See my profile for more info) Where I Make a fantasy console Inside Picotron witch I HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE.

Since Picotron & pico-8 are pretty much the same (Besides the token defence) I'm hoping I can get all Lexfoddlers to help me on this!

If you do wanna chip in, you can do ANYTHING. Graphics, code, Sound I just need all hands on Deck!

So please.

And thank you.

~Proatwork456

0 comments

Cart #miumiu-0 | 2024-09-28 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

just a silly silly meme

6 comments

Working on my first shump! :D

Cart #wowufufine-0 | 2024-09-28 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Cart #poratanata-1 | 2024-09-28 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Ay yo new cart just dropped! the reason i'm posting these in small chunks is because... honestly, I'm not even sure the updated versions are possible! so lemmie know if this is impossible.

19 comments

Cart #gg-0 | 2024-09-28 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

This is my first pico-8 game! I made it to give out pre-loaded onto a few Miyoo A30 retro handhelds as a thank you gift at my bachelor party (so some of the ending text is specialized for that context).

I would appreciate any feedback that I can incorporate into my next games. Thank you for checking it out!

How to Play:

• Move with the d-pad.
  • Jump with x (the in-game tutorial says a because that's the label on the Miyoo A30)
  • Grab/throw with o. You need to be on top of the object to grab it.
  • Drop through platforms with down+x.
  • Place an item directly in front of you (without throwing) with down+o.
9 comments

Cart #filename_typewirter_bc-0 | 2024-09-28 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

This is the file name input code for writing a .p8l file with printh.

The following characters are excluded from input to make it safe to enter file names:

'\\/:*?"<>|!\'#$%&()+-*^=~`@{}[]<>,.;'

If these characters are included in the file name, an error will occur and I have experienced my edited data being ruined. This is to prevent this from happening.

By the way, there is no reference document for the excluded characters, and it seems that there are more characters that pico8 cannot handle in file names than the host OS.

I have not checked the excluded characters in detail and have set them based on a guess. Has anyone checked all the excluded characters?

0 comments

aqui nos comunicaremos para aser el proyecto Here we will communicate to carry out the project.

1 comment

Cart #sokoville-1 | 2024-09-29 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

SOKOVILLE is a game I have been working on for a few months in Love2D. At its core, it is a sokoban-like puzzle game. You solve puzzles throughout the world, which enable you to help characters in that world.

A simple example is: There is a boy in the town who is missing his dog. You're in the forest and you come across the dog. You need to push blocks to make a way out of the forest, and you also need to push the dog out of the forest and back to its owner.

This Pico-8 version is a demake of sorts, and is way for me to make a proof of concept for the game. It is meant to be a lightweight implementation , whose primary purpose is to get feedback for the main game.

Instructions

Perform all the tasks in the task list.

Controls

Press/Hold arrow keys to move

Press X to cycle items

Press/Hold Z to rewind

Hold Z + X to view tasks

History

1- Updated tasks to set expectations after completing all tasks and ensure player knows what's next. Fixed some wording for NPCs to be more clear. Change 'Save the BBQ' completion condition.

6 comments

Cart #fire_alarm-0 | 2024-09-28 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Is simply fire alarm sound in PICO-8

0 comments

Cart #dokasuzewi-0 | 2024-09-28 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Credits to @Gabe_8_bit to music fixed by @NazarFloppaLovesP8

0 comments

This is a very old project that I'm just gonna count as finished

Cart #fajepuriwo-0 | 2024-09-27 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

1 comment

Top    Load More Posts ->