Cart #kadriogramgirres42-0 | 2024-09-08 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Made in a week for class
Songs are covers of Kraftwerk - pocket calculator and Kraftwerk - electric cafe

NO WAY. And you covered the Mix version, nice job!!!

EDIT: ahahaha the tour de france at the end

Woah I really like the concept of the heart rate being your sorta health and the goal to keep it down. The end where

the heart turns into the final boss
is really cool too.

somehow the boss is easier than most of the game xd

Great little game.
In life, you can face your fears, get hurt, and even get a heart break, but the experience will be memorable. Alternatively, at some point, you can put on you shoes and run away from harm and simply get over it. You'll still struggle, maybe even more despite staying safe, and in the end wonder if you didn't miss a lot...

I promise you my kardio is way over the displayed 60

Bittersweet victory

Fun short game. I really like how the background, waveform and foreground are layered.

@RealShadowCaster : Thank you for the hint, it was just enough to figure out

How you finished the game with the heart still visible, and how to do the same.

@RealShadowCaster The heart is supposed go away after you beat the boss, not sure how that happened. Bpm is set to 60 after the boss so you don't die at the end.

@851523 Had the idea for the final boss about a day before it was due, so it's terribly rushed, which is why there are only 4 (unbalanced) attacks.

@girres42, given the house layout I was 100% sure the alternate route was intentional. Look where I am in the map, and take my pseudo life advice rambling literally to see how I got there. What I was expecting was a way to go behind the shaft below the boss room into the empty space to the left of the room and find some secret there.

@RealShadowCaster Oh haha. Not intentional at all, but that's cool. It's fun trying to get the timing on the wall jump right

Hi, it's really fun! but it's really hard too.
I beat the boss with my dad.

@girres42
Achievement unlocked : Cursed souvenir

[Please log in to post a comment]