perdon a todos explique mal mi problema vamos de nuevo esta ves bien bueno pues resulta que yo por curiosidad queria abrir mis archivos de guardado en el exlorador de archivos y me pidio que lo abriera con una aplicasion y me dio a elegir una aplicacion y yo puse win rar y despues me dijo de que no se podia abrir y desidi publicar el proyecto pero me puso que era invalido y entonces puse que se abriera con pico 8 pero no funciono seguia diciendo que era invalido entonces que debo aser? gracias por la ayuda

Sorry everyone, I explained my problem poorly, let's go again this time. Well, it turns out that out of curiosity I wanted to open my save files in the file explorer and it asked me to open it with an application and it gave me to choose an application and I put win rar and then it told me that it couldn't be opened and I decided to publish the project but it told me that it was invalid and then I tried to open it with peak 8 but it didn't work it kept saying that it was invalid so what should I do? thanks for the help

help help please help please

heeeeeeeeeelppppppppppppp

please

what is your operating system?

when you run pico-8 and type ls, what is the output? (F6 for a screenshot)

(please have patience, we’re all amateurs here helping each other when we have time)

Which files did you open with winRAR? Was it a .p8 file? You'll want to open Pico-8 and use the load command instead.

Traductor de Google: ¿Qué archivos abriste con winRAR? ¿Era un archivo .p8? Querrás abrir Pico-8 y usar el comando de carga en su lugar.

no me refiero a eso me refiero a que le puse que se abriera con una aplicación un archivo p8 y después quise publicar en pico el archivo pero decía que era incompatible y creo que es por que elegí una aplicación para abrirlo y si no es eso por dice eso de que es incompatible que puedo aser para publicar mis proyectos

I don't mean that, I mean I configured a p8 file to open with an application and then I wanted to publish the file to pico but it said it was incompatible and I think it's because I chose an application to open. And if not, that's why it says it's incompatible, what can I do to publish my projects?

Are you trying to export it to the BBS? You'll need to use the export command to turn it into a .png file first.

¿Estás intentando exportarlo a BBS? Primero deberás usar el comando de exportación para convertirlo en un archivo .png.

gracias supsters ahora solo me puedes decir el comando y como se ase gracias

thanks supsters now you can just tell me the command and how to do it thanks

[Please log in to post a comment]