perdon a todos explique mal mi problema vamos de nuevo esta ves bien bueno pues resulta que yo por curiosidad queria abrir mis archivos de guardado en el exlorador de archivos y me pidio que lo abriera con una aplicasion y me dio a elegir una aplicacion y yo puse win rar y despues me dijo de que no se podia abrir y desidi publicar el proyecto pero me puso que era invalido y entonces puse que se abriera con pico 8 pero no funciono seguia diciendo que era invalido entonces que debo aser? gracias por la ayuda

Sorry everyone, I explained my problem poorly, let's go again this time. Well, it turns out that out of curiosity I wanted to open my save files in the file explorer and it asked me to open it with an application and it gave me to choose an application and I put win rar and then it told me that it couldn't be opened and I decided to publish the project but it told me that it was invalid and then I tried to open it with peak 8 but it didn't work it kept saying that it was invalid so what should I do? thanks for the help

help help please help please

heeeeeeeeeelppppppppppppp

please

what is your operating system?

when you run pico-8 and type ls, what is the output? (F6 for a screenshot)

(please have patience, we’re all amateurs here helping each other when we have time)

Which files did you open with winRAR? Was it a .p8 file? You'll want to open Pico-8 and use the load command instead.

Traductor de Google: ¿Qué archivos abriste con winRAR? ¿Era un archivo .p8? Querrás abrir Pico-8 y usar el comando de carga en su lugar.

no me refiero a eso me refiero a que le puse que se abriera con una aplicación un archivo p8 y después quise publicar en pico el archivo pero decía que era incompatible y creo que es por que elegí una aplicación para abrirlo y si no es eso por dice eso de que es incompatible que puedo aser para publicar mis proyectos

I don't mean that, I mean I configured a p8 file to open with an application and then I wanted to publish the file to pico but it said it was incompatible and I think it's because I chose an application to open. And if not, that's why it says it's incompatible, what can I do to publish my projects?

Are you trying to export it to the BBS? You'll need to use the export command to turn it into a .png file first.

¿Estás intentando exportarlo a BBS? Primero deberás usar el comando de exportación para convertirlo en un archivo .png.

gracias supsters ahora solo me puedes decir el comando y como se ase gracias

thanks supsters now you can just tell me the command and how to do it thanks

para terminar no quieres hacer un juego con migo soy nuevo y siempre tengo errores en la programasion talves me podrias enseñar?

Finally, don't you want to make a game with me? I'm new and I always have errors in the programming. Maybe you could teach me?

[Please log in to post a comment]