The first ever Picotron web browser!

load #picogo in the terminal

This first alpha release comes with basic web browser features.
You can search keywords to surf the web or read a specific web page by pasting it's URL!

My goal is to make it as functional as possible and some BBS correlated features will probably be added in the near future. Feel free to help me bring this project to life, let's make a team!
Hit me up if you need to understand any part of the code.

The bbs player isn't stable because fetch isn't fully supported yet (I guess?)
Cart #picogo-0 | 2024-08-07 | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Incredible. I have Picotron but have not looked into it very much. So this means that it's possible to have games that play with online multiplayer?

Also, I dabble in making ChatGPT API's and such. I bet I could make something, using this as a base, to interact with my AI programs. I made a proof of concept that acts as an RPG GM for my game Katanas and Kimonos. Imagine playing it as a MUD!

incredible that this is possible, but from when i tried it still very primitive, i cant wait to see how this evolves

@ronater95 thank you!
@DiscoSoup that's great to hear! Yes, multiplayer is possible in Picotron, in fact, people have already uploaded a couple of "multiplayer" carts on the BBS. If you wanna have a private chat about this hit me up on Discord!

@369369369 I don't know where you're at on Discord, but I'm @DiscoSoup, or @DiscoSoup2117 if that doesn't work.

All good now?

[Please log in to post a comment]