This is Simple Shooter Vol2! It is a revised and improved version of my first game: Simple Shooter (https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?tid=31761)
It was added a co-op mode as well as two difficulty levels.
Three types of power-ups were also added:
- double fire
- nuclear strike
The boss stage now have the song Boss from Pico-8 Tunes Volume 1 by Gruber (https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?tid=29008)
z = shoot
x + key arrows = warp to dodge enemies and bullets
x = call a nuclear strike when available
key arrows = movement
Title screen bug fixing
More enemies movement patterns were added.
This is Random Dungeon! It is a platformer game with a randomly generated map.
You are trapped inside this dangerous dungeon filled with arrow traps, spikes, and bloodthirst bats. You have to find the key to open the gate and reach the safety of the outside world!
z = jump
x = punch and open trunks
z+x and arrow keys = offset the camera view to sneak peek the next room.
Version 1.1 notes:
- bug fix related with the lightning.
- improvement on the camera offset to sneak peek the next room.
Special thanks to:
- AndyGFX for share the procedural generation functions (https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?tid=3985)
- RobbyDuguay for Nine Songs in Pico-8 (https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?uid=11038)
- Gruber for Pico-8 Tunes Volume 1 (https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?tid=29008)
- Insanus for GET OUT of this Dungeon, great pico-8 game that inspires me to create Random Dungeon. (https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?tid=31538)
Here is Simple Shooter 1.2. The shooting was fixed and the firepower restricted to avoid gun overheat.
Special thanks to dw817 for the interesting insights.
Here is Simple Shooter 1.1. It is basically a bug fixing in stage transition and a little improvement on ship's speed.
This is Simple Shooter, my first game! It is based on ztiromoriz's amazing tutorial (https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?uid=11837).
The game comprehends 4 stages plus a final boss.
z = shoot
x+d pad = warp to dodgle enemies and bullets