Follow
jayminer
SHOW MORE

I just recently got Pico-8 and I'm already a huge fan. I have a few suggestion of things that could hopefully rather easily be implemented into the editors which might help some people, such as myself :)

• The ability to scroll the map with the arrowkeys. I find it a bit cumbersome to use space and drag around the map, especially since the map window is so small if the sprites are visible at the same time.

• Be able to switch "sprites" by right-clicking on them. This might be a little more tricky but it's a feauture I really like from Charpad (C64 map and tile-editor). If you right click on a sprite it will swap place with the currently selected sprite and "remap" them on the map. This is just for tidyness - makes it easier to move things around.

• Make "delete"in the music editor work aswell as backspace, and make one of them step down one step like the editor does when placing notes.

• Make delete in the sprite editor clear the currently selected sprite to the currently selected color.

• Adding keyboard-shortcuts for the draw and fill-tools in the editor.
P#20392 2016-05-10 08:52 ( Edited 2017-01-05 01:35)

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-19 09:28:20 | 0.067s | Q:5