A simple weapon-based arcade-style beat 'em up. One hit kills, so be careful.
- o: attack
- while moving: light attack
- whlle standing still: heavy attack (penetrates more defenses, but leaves you exposed if you miss)
- all attacks require a windup. hold attack to keep attack ready, release at your leisure. Note: you will be vulnerable to enemies while holding. You also won't turn around (good for kiting)
- x: defend
- while moving: dodge
- while standing still: parry (successful parry drops enemies defenses just long enough to counter)
- while holding attack: cancel attack
- player 1:
- arrows: move
- z/c/n: attack
- x/v/m: defend
- player 2:
- esdf: move
- lshift/tab: attack
- q/a: defend
Choose from the following warriors:
- Ba’aur the blue: carries a sword and shield. Great defense, so walk confidently.
- Anjix the orange: carries a great axe. High strength, but slow moving. Choose your moment carefuly.
- Pyet'n the purple: carries a flail. A speed demon, with little defense. Run circles around your foes.
- Ruezzh the red: carries a spear. Great range. No need to keep your enemies close.
By default, you assume a defensive stance. Your defenses will be lowered if you miss a strike, or are struck yourself.
This game is in a very early stage. Bugs abound, and very little is finished.
Looks good and ... hmm ... how do I put this. Oh yes ! I got me a rubber stamp for this recently because I keep mentioning it all the time. Let's put some ink on it and give it a spin.
Some of us just can't find a 2nd player 9pm at night. :)
Coders, feel free to share this stamp !
[Please log in to post a comment]