Cart #dehobigezu-0 | 2019-05-23 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

This is a late entry for the Tweet Tweet Jam from last week. I know, I know...but hey, I had a marathon of meetings at work so I made good use of the time.

Nonetheless, here it is. A simple little game inspired by the Tank & Plane LCD game I had as kid. Try to get the people from one side into the house while avoiding the Evil Cat Lord's love. But mind the gate, it blocks you until it goes down. See how many people you can save before you're hit (or get stuck).

Believe it or not, this is my first tweetcart (or close to it). I see the tweetcarts fly by on Twitter all day long but never really bothered to try one myself. I guess all the "art" carts aren't really my jam and I find myself at a loss when it comes to the math and magic behind making them.

Keeping things within the two tweet limit of 560 characters was quite the challenge. I took advantage of P8's wonderful symbol set and all-in-all, I'm pretty happy I was able to get things boiled down. I learned a lot and took advantage of a few shortcuts I had since forgotten or didn't know prior. I can probably go back through some full game carts and save a ton of extra space/tokens after what I've learned.

P#64686 2019-05-23 01:22

I call witchcraft

P#64706 2019-05-24 00:02

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 13:21:19 | 0.008s | Q:14