A game inspired by Zookeeper.
AlienHunter Alpha 0.5 Alpha
- new controls in every direction (push btn 4 and then the direction you want to change the alien)
- new logic to find possible moves (in this beta it will always show an option. Later it costs a "magnifying glass")
- if there is no more moves, the game will reset the field
- adding basic game elements in "endless mode"
- adding a special block to kill one aliengroup (color) on the sreen
- adding a quote to reach the the next level
- new logo on the start-menu
- many bugs has been eliminated
- final game logik (Zookeeper)
- High Scores
- better sprites
- nice looking particle animations (an Alien should explode :))
- sounds and music
- Time Attack Mode
- Helpsite with the controls
AlienHunter Alpha 0.2 - engine test 2
- fixed "checking-logic". Its ready for combos now and works perfect :)
- new "drop-down" logic. Works fast and smooth now.
- fixing program sequences (all bad delays eliminated!)
- fixing control lags
- test 12x12px tiles for gameplay. (engine can handle every tile- and field size)
- set optimal field size with 8x8 tiles and a max of 7 different blocks
- a game logic (like Zookeeper. I like endless game & time attack modes :p)
- high scores
- nice looking alien sprites
- nice looking particle animations
- a map
- sounds and Music
Alpha 0.1 engine test!
Work in progress! Still a lot of work to do :)
A space/alien puzzle game like Bejeweled or Zookeeper with smooth gameplay!
[Please log in to post a comment]