Has anyone else experienced trying to change their icon and blog header and found a broken jpg icon instead? I even tried reverting back and it's not showing...

I guess another question is...do you SEE an icon right now for my avatar? Could be problem on my end too...Been noticing an increasingly invasive Avast as of late, even going so far as to breaking google drive for me when active.

Thanks!

P#36801 2017-01-27 23:57 ( Edited 2017-09-14 23:12)

Yes, I'm having this exact image with both now too. Sometimes the image in use is fine but the one on the 'choose' screen will be broken, Sometimes the reverse.. Sometimes both!

And odder still there doesn't seem to be an option to 'Delete' them. I found your topic while searching for the term "Avatar" and oddly yours is the only other thread to pop up.

If there's a support section for bugs like these with the site itself, I have no idea where it is.

Likewise if there's restrictions on the file types and sizes that cause these issues, There's no mention of it anywhere that I can find. Usually you find that stuff in the same place one uploads/chooses their icons.

I'm going to attempt to try one hosted off a site, And see if that works any better and I'll come let you know if that changes things for the better or not. It could be an issue with uploading them locally.

EDIT: It seems the same issue happens with offsite images as well. And this is after a history and browser image cache reset, Too.

P#44195 2017-09-14 19:12 ( Edited 2017-09-14 23:24)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 06:33:53 | 0.005s | Q:9