Cart #tamapicotchi-3 | 2024-10-05 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

[32x8]

(Work In Progress) This game still has many bugs, and they will be fixed over time.

About the game

Welcome to Tamapicotchi, a charming virtual pet game where your care and attention shape the evolution of your digital companion. Feed, clean, and nurture your pet as you unlock new characters and discover unique surprises along the way. Stay tuned for updates as the game continues to improve!

Controls

Use arrows to navigate through the menu. Use Z to enter and X to exit.

Rules

Your Tamapicotchi needs food, baths, and a clean environment. Make sure to clean up after it when it poops, or it might get sick! If your pet does fall ill, don't forget to give it medicine to help it recover.

Characters

There are 20 unique characters to discover and play with. How your Tamapicotchi evolves depends entirely on how well you care for it. Treat it well and watch it grow into something special!

About the author

I'm a hobbyist developer from Chile and have always loved the original virtual pet games. My goal is to bring Tamapicotchi to a fully playable state and eventually add new mechanics that I felt were missing from the original!

Accel Mode: Originally created for development purposes, but if you want to speed up the evolution process, press X + Down Arrow.

[Please log in to post a comment]