Cart #frozencaves-0 | 2024-08-20 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

itch io link
https://antibrain.itch.io/frozen-caves

Frozen caves (READ CONTROLS BELOW)

ESDF to move, Space to jump, W to throw a rope, R to throw a bomb.

Space to select (when in a menu)

Use the mouse to mine tiles and interact with things in the mine.

TAB for menu (Not enter or p!!)

If you're not a fan of jump being space, you can change it in the tab menu.

If you are having issues with lag in the mine, try clearing objects while in the town. (3rd tab menu option)

Story

Legends tell of a massive treasure at the bottom of the mines, but none have dared to venture so deep. Until now, that is. Madeline, an aspiring spelunker wants to see if its as hard as the stories tell. Lucky for her, She has people willing to help her on her quest! Lani and granny have set up shop in the town, and offer services to help you improve your mining. Lani will buy any ores you find, and granny owns a shop where you can buy a variety of tools that will help you get deeper in the mine.

Frozen Celeste Caves

Game Made by AntiBrain
Story by Alex K.

My Story

Chapter 1: The Start of the mine

Finally, After climbing the celeste mountain, Madeline had visited Lani & Granny, this was the first time of going in the mines, Also it had a shop with Granny near the shop, Madeline goes to lani, Lani says "Go to mining first before you give me ores!"

Madeline goes to mining for the first time, It was dark inside, but Madeline found an object that could be an ore or something

Chapter 2: The first ore

After Madeline Mined the ore, There was a ore that is green, She picked it up, and returned it to lani

After she returned to him, he said "that's it, Go get some more ores, then i will buy the phase 2 packs online!", Madeline goes to granny, then gets a map

Chapter 3: the Injury threat

After Madeline returns back to the mining, there was a spike right near her, She unexpectedly found the spikes which could attempt threat on a miner

While She ignores the spike, She continues mining, Up until she finds the next ore Serval times, Then she returns back to lani, Then granny, then she gets a longer handle

Chapter 4: The map

This map was desired to be used for mining, This was a good time for a map using more like that as she said "This map will help me keep mining!"

She mines ores over 10 times

--[[To Madeline:

Hello, You might be wondering what might be happening,
So I checked something inside the Earth's core,
Penguin hacked it, And we're in a little trouble,
Hope you destroy the Earth's core, This might take a long time.

From Lani]]

Chapter 5: New Stuff

After Madeline returned under 20 Times, Lani buys new stuff after she returned some ores over 4 times, then Lani delivers new stuff to granny

After she gets of the phase 2 packs partially, She goes back to mining

Chapter 6: New Inventory

After Madeline goes back to mining, She realized that she has a new inventory

"I have never got this much space before" Madeline said "How did i get that?" She continues mining after she has new inventory

--[[To Madeline:

Did you think you would forget that you got more space for your inventory?
This new inventory will help you keep mining,
If you don't know, You had to change out of the old pants to a cargo one,
So continue mining, And I will see you there!

From Lani]]

Chapter 7: The Phase 3 Packs

After madeline mines multiple ores, She goes back to lani, Then granny again, After lani got more ores, he got the phase 3 packs, then gave it to granny, Madeline had brain damage, before she got the bluetooth drill, she had to get brain food for recovery, After Madeline's brain damage was flute, she got phase 3 packs partially

After she got phase 3 packs partially, she returns to mining again.

--[[To Madeline:

This is the semifinal phase, If you mine the last ores,
You will have to be careful when entering the earth's core,
because if you mine the earth's core, he will go on rage mode,
Good luck, and may Beebo bless you after gravity is not working.

From Lani]]

Chapter 8: The full inventory

After Madeline returns to mining again, she has a full inventory before she entered the mines, After she knew that she has a full inventory, she said "Since i now have a completely full inventory, this will keep up mining straight onto the earth's core" Madeline said

After she checks the hole to the center, This is where the Earth's core was, Before she fell in, she self destructs and goes back to the village, she mined the ore, then returned it to lani, He got the final phase packs, then she got the final phase packs partially

Chapter 9: The Earth's core

After she goes in the earth's core, she looks at the penguin core, then she found the core to destroy it for.

after the drill touches the core, penguin goes on rage mode

--[[To Madeline:

This is the final phase, Destroy the earth's core, then penguin meets his demise,
But be careful, Because if you make the drill touch the core, he will go on rage mode,
There are some instructions to follow,
First step: On Phase 1, Penguin will project the fireballs,
So be careful while avoiding the fireballs
Second step: On phase 2, Penguin will add bombs inside the earth's core,
so don't forget to avoid the bombs and fireballs
Last step: On final phase, Penguin will fire the laser, So avoid the fireballs,
bombs, and lasers, If this works, Then penguin will finally meet his demise,
Good luck, I'm counting on you.

From Lani]]

Chapter 10: The Penguin's Demise

After she avoided the attacks from the earth's core, the drill touched the Earth's core for the last time and the earth's core has been destroyed, After the gravity has been recalibrated, Madeline celebrates her victory on saving the earth

--[[To Madeline:

you did it! you have destroyed the earth's core, before you were about to die,
you used a rope to get out of this center of the earth, you now deserve love,
And i will see you at home! Goodbye, Hope the penguin doesn't hack the earth's core again

Love, Lani]]

Credits

Credits: Programming, Art, And SFX: AntiBrain
Music: Superboi0119

Playtesters: Meep And Superboi0119

℗2024 Roblox Vaultage Picotron Cartridge Records

If you have seen the longest comment i had made, feel free to like this comment, If not, then use the menu for spam

[Please log in to post a comment]