Duckling

So basically over some time now i've been working on this cute multiplayer game.
And I think everything is done, except the music. Thats because I cant make very good music, and I think that the game deserves better. So if someone wants to make music for a game (check out the gifs) I can send them the game per Discord.
Im not sure where I could ask, so i figured out I can just ask here.

Thanks in advance :)

Looks cute and goofy, I'll try and make something in this spirit.
Are there any elements of the game that should influence the music ?
The timer is going up and no HP, so no stressful "near death" or "near time out" variant needed. If the game is a 2 player casual race, each could have a different note for his jump, and the victory jingle when one player reaches the exit could be in the major scale of the jump's winning duck.
What might be funny is a 2 parts music that could be switched from one to the other at any part of the loop, and it switches depending
on what duck is closest to the exit.

Thanks, sorry for the late reply.
Currently there are 32 levels, and another 32 hard-mode levels. So mybe one track for each 32 levels. And Its both, You can choose between team mode or competetiv mode. but I think The music should be same for both. Or perhaps your idea with the two diffrent musics playing dependently on which Player is closer. I dont really have a clear vision for the game-music so maybe I could do like a poll? I dont know.

here is some more gifs

very th for this game and th for my reaction game

[Please log in to post a comment]