Cart #5469 | 2011-12-22 | Embed ▽ | No License

The Post Of Development

Genre:
A non typical futurist adventure.

The Beginning
It is the beginning of a story, a developer is searching their all creations in the world, this work is commissioned it to a machine and his assistant, but it is not an easy job, because the world today is very dangerous and the only transport is traveling in a cyber world.

Difficulty: Easy/Normal.

Length:Long(Coming Soon)

What have the map?

• Teleports
  • Dungeons
  • More coming soon...

News:

+ Change name to "The Small Machine".
The First News:

• Add custom character and grass.
  • Remove Dialog Box.
    11/16/2011:
  • The Room 2 has been Re-designed.
  • Add One new Room.
    12/22/2011:
  • I'm Delete the monsters of all rooms

Upcoming Fixes:

Please comment, report errors and grammatical errors

pretty cool, the text works really well and the rooms you've made are nice; i love the house! The custom character is great also.

im not sure if i broke the transporter by shooting at but after returning from the 2nd room i cant seem to re-use it. maybe your triggers arnt set right?

Had the same problem as yellow. Still love it all though!

The map is short for the time being and the map finish in the Room 4 =]. Monday other update =].

@yellow: I had the same issue on the second or third room. This might be my own fault, As I had fun shooting up the old professor and their assistant a few times. (The temptation of falling voxels is too much to not shoot tall/thin structures!)

All in all a really good level, Though a bit of work on the text clarification could be done.

They Have problems to read the text in the Dialog Box?. I will increase a pixel of letters.

@noxein: Not the size, More the.. Syntax of the language. It was a bit clunky to read.

@DR4IG: I can not do much, English not is my native language = [. If that's what you mean.

Unless the Dialog Box is a so small, and it's very hard a good logic?.

@noxein: Yeah that's what I meant, Though like I said that was my only real criticism is an otherwise spiffy level.

@noxein Here's an idea, for what it's worth: You could enlist an editor to send you modified versions of each of the text in the level.

I can't help but think you've been inspired by somebody....

That said, it's a really cool level! I liked the flashing 'Alert' text, and the detail of the house at the beginning.

Yeah, it's sure Inspired of Portal, but not in this adventure =].

This map it's a Friki map. See The Legend Of Triangle. Im talk of... one game.

PD: Remember, this not is the finish version.

@GnomeSlice: Yeah i'm working in this, but for the moment i'm remove the Dialog Box, a coming editor or traducer.

I played it.
I didn't know this had a thread, and i just want to say, this is amazing.

Thanks for the comments, they help me.
@eamonn: i'm working in the rooms that look like of your Map.

PD: Wow Lexaoffle as Re-Tweet my Tweet =].

[Please log in to post a comment]