Cart #36263 | 2017-01-22 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

This game is based on Space Taxi for the C64 and Ugh! for Amiga/DOS.

You are the pilot of a taxicopter and you make a living by picking up passengers and flying them to their destination of choice. The longer you take, the less money you earn.

To pick up a passenger, land nearby and wait for them to board. Colliding with your waiting or walking passengers would squash them and send them home unhappy ;)

This is my first Pico-8 project and has been quite the learning experience. At this time there is only one level and no fail/win states. If time provides I will slowly enhance the game over time, hopefully reaching completion.

Really like the game, would be great if you add some sort of a fail state so it can be an arcady highscore based game.

Very nice concept! Can't wait to track the progress on this one!

Fun! Hey it seems like it is free to stomp on their heads, am I ever going to have to pay them a lawsuit or something?

Agreed, this is really fun. I kept playing even though I knew there was no way to win or lose. You could also make it to where you would want to avoid falling too fast. Looks like it's coming along great!

This is a really neat! The controls feel great. I really hope you keep adding to it.

(Like @SVEDEN11 I had fun playing to ~$1k even knowing it was endless)

[Please log in to post a comment]