el equipo seria así: persona 1 el quien programe Yo ago la parte grafica y dirijo al grupo persona 3 el quien agá la música del juego (lugar de musico ocupado por @headnote) y finalmente las personas las cuales son opcionales y si tengo el grupo principal y solo me faltan estas personas esperare 3 días pero si los del grupo me dicen que me tarde mas o menos esperándolos lo are persona 4 la que ayude al programador a programar persona 5 la que me ayude a mi por que la verdad sera difícil dirigir el grupo entonces me quedaría bien persona 6 la que ayuda a la persona 3 en la música y eso es todo serian 3 o 6 personas en el grupo así que son bienvenidos hablantes de español y ingles The team would look like this: person 1, the one who programs, I do the graphic part and lead the group, person 3, the one who adds the music of the game (occupied by @headnote) and finally the people who are optional and if I have the main one. group and I only need these people, I will wait 3 days but if those in the group tell me that it will take more or less to wait for them, person 4 will be the one who helps the programmer to program, person 5 will help me because the truth will be. It is difficult to lead the group so it would be good for me to have the help of the 6th person. to the 3rd person in the music and that's it, there would be 3 or 6 people in the group, so Spanish and English speakers are welcome.

el trabajo de musico esta serado contrate a @notehead Musician job is closed, hire @notehead

How should we communicate? Are you on discord or twitter?

It would be that we communicate in pico 8

in the publication "equipo 8"

so? you want to be on the team

Yes!

thanks you thanks you thank you

@notehead right now I need a programmer to finish the team, but don't you know someone who is in pico 8 who we can contact to be the programmer?

[Please log in to post a comment]