Cart #poratanata-1 | 2024-09-28 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Ay yo new cart just dropped! the reason i'm posting these in small chunks is because... honestly, I'm not even sure the updated versions are possible! so lemmie know if this is impossible.

I don't think it is possible to do 200M, i'v been trying for a few minutes & cant do it

Came back to get a gif of what i mean.
sorry for how flashy it is, i cant fix that.

Ahh. @iaminfactcorrupt What do you want me to change?

The spike bit where i died is impossible to get through, i would probably remove the ground tile above the balloon, & replace the cherries for balloons, because if i died i would be unable to complete the mod.

For the spikes that aren't possible (the ones that go up) i would remove them in general, also you
could just very carefully walk through the bit where you go down into the right, i don't know how you'd fix that

Ill see what i can do

@iaminfactcorrupt I should have fixed the errors you just talked about.
I changed the oranges(cherrys) into balloons for now, because this game is still in testing, but when its finished, i'll put them back. (I want this to be the hardest game evah!)

here's the cart:

Cart #kojowiwaba-0 | 2024-09-29 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

It's possible now, yeah

noice

It is not possible, the spikes after the springs where you have a gap between the spike is not possible. Basically, if the spikes are facing left with a wall right there, it is impossible, but if the spike are facing right, then it is.

@micahc1113 already covered, play the cart in the comments

yep. Got any ideas for Lvl 3+?

Btw I don't have the patientce to clear Lvl 2. Lemme know if you can do it

you can btw

realized what micah was yapping 'bout, he's wrong, you can lightly tap right arrow to get to the point where your about to hit the spikes near the end & die, then you jump & dash up, do it again, your done
if you see this micah, hope it helps! worked for me

So... Lvl 2 is possible?

uhuh

Ok! Lvl 3 coming soon!

[Please log in to post a comment]