Cart #catreeboard-0 | 2024-09-18 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

A dark storm is looming over the forest. Only you can help our hero cat escape from the rising flood waters that threaten the land.

Catreeboard is a typing game that helps players practice their typing skills. By successfully typing words on the next branch, the cat will jump in an attempt to avoid rising flood waters.

Keyboard is required to play. Does not work with a controller.

Features

• Chill mode for beginning typers to get the basics.
  • Challenge mode to test the fastest of typers, beware the storm!
  • Customize your cat! Select your favorite color for your adventuring cat.
  • Get industry standard metrics on your typing. Each game will report the words per minute (wpm), accuracy, and the number of words typed during the game.

Read the devlog

Hi, I love this game.
It's so good for typing.
I really love it!

I never played this type of game before, but thanks to you I finally get the appeal. Very nice polish, good title!

It’s a great game! I would have loved to have something like this when I was learning to touch type as a kid. I reached level 6, and it felt like the water was rising way too fast at the beginning of the level (I can type about 80wpm, but it caught me by surprise). It might be nice to have an option to select which level to start at.

@voidgazerBon The speed steadily increases, I think I may cap it because at a certain point, the word length and tension/tiredness are probably enough to have the game end naturally without the waters getting to ludicrous speed.

[Please log in to post a comment]