I'm trying to come up with ideas for like fantasy objects if I ever try to make a game or get time to make one. I could use help on the Mask of Justice.
Mask of Justice: Follows the player like a satellite.I don't know what its effect should be.

But I don't want it redundant to other powerups:

Jewel of Eternal Love: Generates a field of good energy and good magic, it negates evil energy, dark magic and misery and freezes enemies in place rendering them harmless. Perfect against demons and beings powered by hate and misery.

Miracle Crystal: Grants a miracle form. A super form that can exceed beyond given limits.

Quantum Amulet: Summons a fairy that shoots an energy beam.

Lamp of Eternity: Shines a massive light that light up entire areas, it also destroys shadow magic and dark entities and reveals stuff.

Wand of the Saint: Breaks curses, spells and bad luck. It negates evil magic and energy and can free people from possession.

Jewel of Invisbility: Makes anyone invisible to evil beings. The only thing is that your still visible to friends and family.

Arcane Hourglass: Stops time for a minute, stopping monsters and hazards like ghosts or fires.

Ankh of Revival: It can revive and heal anyone injured or killed. It doesn't work for malevolent entities though.

Hyper Crystal: Grants hyper abilities and hyper form. Making anyone faster than anyone granting bullet time like speed.

Amulet of the Dragon: Allows the person to summon the power of the Dragon.

Amulet of Raiju: Allows the person to summon the power of Raiju.

Lightning Orb: Allows you to create, manipulate and shoot lightning for electrifying attacks. This lightning uses a special energy magic that hurts malevolent beings and breaks their magic.

Lights of Magicus: A legendary source of mystical power renowned throughout the galaxy. Grants a shine armor super form and upgrades weapons. But it allows you to share it with friends and family. Why hog all the power when you can have your friends join you by giving them the same amount of power.

Teleportation Orb: Teleports people in and out of places, if you get eaten by a monster or get trapped in an object or pocket dimension, you can teleport easily right out, even bring friends, family and stuff with you.

Armor of the Guardian: Protects anyone from any kind of attacks or projectiles. It can deflect projectiles back or sometimes make enemies yield to you.

[Please log in to post a comment]