i cant program like i normally do anymore and its messing with my brain HOW DO I FIX THIS????

to be more specific, pressing arrow keys selects text, rather than just moving the cornel, so you cant type "print()" as a base, because then when you try to type inside of it, it replaces the end parentheses with the contents you type in, aka, the main way i program is broken, AND I CANT FIX IT PLS FREE ME FROM THIS PSYCOLOGICAL TORTURE

does nobody respond to support anymore? wtf, this is a seirious question, I STRUGGLE TO WRITE A HELLO WORLD PROGRAM PLS HELP!

Sounds like you either have a modifier key stuck (try pressing all shift, alt, ctrl keys at least once) and/or have insert turned on (press INS key).

Try restarting your computer if none of that works.

I noticed in the other fantasy console that won't be mentioned 80 times (wink) that the text selection happens when I hit SHIFT by accident. I would have to hit SHIFT again like it's a toggle button to get rid of the highlight function. But it wasn't consistent make it happen.

Maybe record a gif, I dont really understand your question.

@cheesemug your fine, I just forgot to read the comments, I'm setting the post to solved rn. :)

[Please log in to post a comment]