Cart #flipknight-0 | 2020-12-24 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

I maintained a tweet-log whilst developing this, if you're curious:

https://twitter.com/st33d/status/1335279243371143170​

Nice!

this is very impeccably done. good core mechanic, great sense of atmosphere, it really feels like a tiny adventure. instant classic!

fabulous!

This Game is amazing, absolutely amazing idea and good metroidvania

also would love to see a timer and or death count at the end of the game(idk how hard it would be to implement but it would be pretty cool)

Brilliant game! Love the simple mechanic, satisfying game 'feel' and nice Metroidvania and Celeste elements. I struggled with the vertical spike tunnel and couldn't get back to where I came from - could that area include some sort of resting place or hint maybe? Maybe I haven't played enough Metroidvanias and I missed something round the corner! Amazing game though!

very pog game

Looks great, controls great!

Oh wow! I love this game! It's like VVVVVV, but now you have a sword and can attack enemies!

I hope that the game will get bigger soon!

So fun!! Thanks a lot! It was challenging but not impossible. The sound effects were perfect. The only thing that I would suggest would be a death counter at the end of the game. The tweet thread is cool. Really enjoyed this!!

This is what I always appreciate for! Nice and simple mechanic with a well designed map! Impressive!

Do you have a sword and just... A S C E N D?

An amazing game in a tiny, tight package. Well done! Love the ending!

Wow! Very well made game. The difficulty rises intelligently. Good mechanics and sound design. Maybe a little music or atmospheric sounds would have improved the game?

Just beat it myself. Very neat! Love the core mechanic and the blending of action and puzzle elements. I only wish there was more sound and music.

cool game! had a good time playing! also liked the ending:)

[Please log in to post a comment]