Cart #kitamagufu-1 | 2024-07-01 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

My first game in pico-8, spend a lot of time on it.

It's a puzzle game and also a fangame of Bug Fables, I was addicted to it recently

Feature

• Automation Puzzle Solving
  • Some sort of Zach-Like Time and Resource cost

Credit

Programming Art Music(Cover) by me

Bug Fables belongs to Moonsprout

Game Test: Kkaii

Link to itchio: https://feishiko.itch.io/vis-honey-factory

Bug fables!
Nicely polished menu screens!
I got stuck on the glazed honey level. Not sure how to get the honey through the pot and to the output without crossing tracks, which is something I can't do.
And sometimes the game crashes when placing tiles on certain things or in weird ways or something, not entirely sure it just did a couple of times (but there is save data so not too big of a deal).

@Munchkin Thanks for your feedback! And Sorry for the weird crashes! We still have no ideas about how to trigger them.
About the Glazed Honey level, you don't need to across the belt, try to find another way leave a path to go back.

Upload a new version, fixed the bug

Oh I didn't realize you could input to the pot from a direction other than the way the waves come from.
Anyway beat it now, great job on your first pico8 game!

Nice game! I like the character dialog, and these are some good puzzles. Will you be adding more? Thanks for sharing!

@kozm0naut Thanks for playing! I don't satisfied with the mechanics at all. So I think I will not adding more levels.

[Please log in to post a comment]