Cart #garbage_collector-1 | 2024-06-09 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Hi, this game is an expanded version of NerdyTeachers' Fruit Drop tutorial and has been really important in my ability to actually start understanding code. If you're like me and really want to make games but don't understand coding just yet, make sure to start small and make sure to ask questions even if they make you feel a little dumb. It's worth it I promise you! NerdyTeachers' website under bitesize games has been really helpful to me and I really recommend it if you don't know where to start. Huge thanks to everyone on the Pico 8 discord server for helping me out and NerdyTeachers especially for breaking down a ton of core concepts for me to understand. I look forward to making more small projects and asking more dumb questions!

Hi, I also forgot to include in my bio for the game. Please feel free to give any advice or criticism, I'm still learning the basics so if anyone would want to tell me anything they think would be important I'm all ears!

this is my favorite game ever <3

[Please log in to post a comment]