After modifying the code I got rid of the error message however now the problem is that its not printing

Code:
h=7
t=64
if h < 23 then
print("to much food",t,t,0)
end

Info:
h=7 it can be upped by 1 when x is pressed and lowered when z is pressed
if h reaches 23 or 7 it will say at that sprite

Did you set your background to something other than black (0)? If not, then your print statement is probably working, it's just printing black text on a black background. Try changing the 0 to 7 in your print statement and see if it works.

the background is dark green (not 0)

Hmmmm, without seeing the rest of the code it's hard to say for sure what's up. Can you post the rest of the code (the _update function where you update h when buttons are pressed would be helpful to see)?

You can use the 3 backtick characters at the start and end of your code in your comment here to format it as code to make it easier to read, like thus:

h=7
t=64
if h < 23 then
print("to much food",t,t,0)
end

If you want I can post the cart so you can see my messy code and so you can fix it

Haha, well I can't promise I can fix it, but definitely posting the cart will help with the diagnosis!

k I will

hey sry it took so long heres the link
https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?pid=109853#p

wait I screwed up

ok so well IDK how to do it normally so the best I can do is to tell you to go to splore co type cookie crumb and edit the first result and tell me the problem so I can fix it again sorry

[Please log in to post a comment]