Hello this is the third and probably my last entry for More Is Better Jam. ( I have to leave until next week)
This one is still unfinished, I wanted to add a progression system with powerup unlocks.
As a result the late levels are quite difficult since you will have to play them without the powerups.
- Save the 32 Files left on your computer by fighting viruses waves with your sweet laser beam and shiny green armor
- The laser beam always target the grey ring
- You can't move the ring, it moves by itself and will probably do it in the direction you dont want it to.
- Your laser beam consume energy : no energy = no laser beam
- Refill your energy by approaching the ring. It works only if you dont fire.
- <arrow> keys : move around
- hold <z> : fire beam
- Lead your army to the trojan horse
- Use the 4x Hades's portal to make your army jump between worlds.
- Build a path avoiding frogs and dangers
- Your army respawn is unlimited but your max size is 24
- arrow keys : control your portal
- <z> key : switch between the 4x portals
- Every stray bullets will turn into a monster.
- You have 1:30 to make the best possible score.
- Use <z> to shoot
- Hold <z> to strafe
My hi-score is 2298
Climb the tower of archeos and kill the evil sorcerer
- Attack group of same kind of monsters
- monsters will retaliate but group size dont affect final damage, so try to destroy large groups first.
- when your xp need reach 0 you gain a new heart and refill your life + items
- Blocked door and chests can be opened by killing monsters next to it
- Open a door to climb one floor
- Reach the 8th floor to fight Archeon
- z attack a monster / open doors / grab items
- x enter/leave inventory
Here's the small shooter I made with the early version of pico-8.
- fire with Z
- launch all missiles with X
- missiles recover with time
- missile deal double damage on non-shielded targets
Hello lexaloflle BBS !
This the 48h compo version ! Including growling bear :3
Now with sounds :) And better gameplay + Fx
First of all, thank you a lot to Joseph, this lonely 48H LD session sounds like teamwork thanks to him !
So here's my first version of Hug Arena. I still have 20h to work on it, but not so much chars left.
No sounds in game, I just spent 1-2 hours last night to design music but I'm totally unsatisfied so I will have to make another music session today...
- Hug those monsters until they become your friend.
- You're vulnerable when you hug stuff
- Friends will heal you if you are close enough
- A level full of friends is a completed level
- Earn 1 of 3 perks at the end of levels 1-3-6-10-15
arrow to move
hold [z] near a monster to hug him