Cart #57321 | 2018-09-30 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Controls

Menu: Z to start game.

Game: Left-click to create white blood cells (while you have reserves which you can see in the bottom left corner).

Mechanics

Deploy the white blood cells near the red blood cells and they will automatically move to protect them from green bacteria invasions. Sometimes white blood cells get confused which red cell to protect when two are close together, so you might have to keep some in reserve to protect a lonely red cell in an emergency.

White blood cells and bacteria both change colour as their HP runs out. Red cells have their HP shown in orange just underneath them. Bacteria will lose HP even from hurting a red cell. Try to keep the four red cells you have alive as long as you can!

Commentary

Last month's ant game made me want to play around more with 'thinking' things and the easiest way to do that is with more mouse input. I think I did a slightly worse job this time to be honest, but I didn't have as clear an idea of what I was going for. But it is fun to just blast new white blood cells at a problem.

Hope you have fun playing around with this silly thing. Don't use it as a reference in a biology paper please, I have NO idea what I'm doing.

itch.io page: here.

#onegameamonth September 2018

P#57322 2018-09-30 19:30 ( Edited 2018-09-30 23:30)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-04-18 17:30:48 | 0.012s | Q:15