Page:

i wonder how many messages are needed to start anther page or it could be depending how long/short a message is

@eeveelover64 I didn't understand why you said that, but ok
-_-

lmfao 9th page

@jo560hs omg can't wait

We already got 9 page and it was only a few days ago when we started 8 page

we need whole entire mod week

@gameguy123 that's why we have jo560hs's mod collection for lmao (even tho its only a collection of his mods)

oh mod? opbop

my favorit music opbop

@paulo_gamer this yes i understand

i don't wanna imagine 10 page lol

i do

oh

ooh.......

OBAMA GAMING LETS GOOOO

or you guys are just talkative

@griffman ๐Ÿคจ

  |
โญ•

plase make vs sui mouse

I am heavily interested in the upcoming mods... Most of them have been really fun so far. Can't wait to see the next song @jo560hs (And don't think I've forgotten the spoiler you gave me)

what spoiler

yes that spoiler

I DONT GET IT

i beat shaggy

ah.
9th page.
well.
uh.
wow.

how do you make the backgrounds for pnp?

@gameguy123 in my case, they're drawn entire with code. For example, the buildings in pico's stage are actually just a bunch of rectangles, and so are the windows. The stars are single pixels and the moon is two circles (one dithered, one solid).

accelerant hank ?

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €...โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €

i identify as an attack helicopter

a

this has just become a challenge to get to the 99th page lol

can y'all not? this isn't even funny, its just childish and stupid, stop spamming its incredibly unhelpful and annoying

I liked it when I can scroll through pages for carts.. Not whatever you think is #general now...

dang i was actaully considering if i should ask carsonk abt making a discord server for pico night punkin, not sure abt THAT anymore since braindead fuckshits thinks its O K to do this

i need help making crabalttle. the problem is

1.i cant get rid of gf
2.idk how to change sprite code
3.im stupid af

i got this new anime plot. basically there’s this high school girl except she’s got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol’ tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! transfer student shows up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous

why add VS triky song expugation + super funk idol

@CrowMilk101 ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿคจ

back down to 8 pages lol

WTF and page 9 and 10 that were removed

VS trollge coom soon....

back to 8 bcuz deleted or spam review I guess
:p

i need help making crabalttle. the problem is

1.i cant get rid of gf
2.idk how to change sprite code
3.im stupid af

wow, i started 9th page lol

i am now the king of this page

yessirrrrrrr

i need to know how to make pnp backgrounds, to change sprite code , and how to remove the gf

Page:

[Please log in to post a comment]