Page:

so uhm... when i click the drop down for the code and copy that into pico, everything isnt there. in fact, all the sprites are missing...its only about 5k of tokens...

@picoternoob It doesn't copy sprites, they are separate from code. They have their own section along with music, sfx and the map.

so good!
i got stuck at height 2800

HALLO! I was wondering if there’s a record for this game?
This is my record :)

@YAlfieIsHerez There's an extensive leaderboard on speedrun.com :)

c'est le meilleur jeu pico 8 que j'ai joué

Is this the world record for mobile players? This is my record..

This game is great, but insanely challenging. Also, just a question: did the PICO-8 game inspire the actual Celeste or the other way around

This game became a real game and it was the hardest of the year! I love the pico 8 version just as much though.

I am happy with this after 2 years of playing this game 😌

Did this on an SNES Classic controller

I love the graphics! I really love this platformer and it brought quite the challenge! When I saw the golden chest that gave me the double boost power, I thought I finally won. When I see the next level, I literally said, "There's MORE!?"

Wait no now I'm now

WHOA

that's a high score...!

How on EARTH did you do that on mobile? I can only get a time less than 10 minutes if I play using my SNES controller or play the GBA port on my DSi.

The virtual DPad of mobile is really hard for me to control, especially on diagonal dashes.

After hard work, I beat the game! (I'm not proud of the death count or time though...)

2:41
wo

Just finished my first run

first sub 4 minute run! this game is awesome! keep up the good work.

celeste in-class speedrun world record (i think), very hard with garbage school keyboard and the fact that i cant change keybinds

100%

Any%

My speedrun for 100% and Any%, I think I did fairly well. Just a lot of optimizing movement and perfecting some jumps

how many strawberries are there in the game?

The REALLY BIG PROBLEM with this game (or the pico-8) is that diagonally dashing is really janky. It’s super hard to do it consistently, and makes levels like 2100m near-impossible, because you might just dash sideways and whoops... you’re dead.

After so long, I finally was able to beat it, bloody hell this game was hard, I loved it so much, @noel, I see why this game stills holds the place as the most starred pico 8 game.

WOOOOOO HOOOOO I GOT BELOW 100 DEATHS BABY!

Heck yeah, I beat it with only 1 jump!

finally

2:10 deathless.
Greatest feeling ever

20:08
finally i BEAT THE GAMEEEE

5:52
38 deaths
nice.

How do you get this berry on screen 21 [map tiles near (x,y)=(80,16)]?

dash forward dash and hold x then jump (LIGHTLY)
i mean, thats how i did it

Just wanted to add my comment on the most successful Pico-8 game of all time, scaling to other platforms and multiple winning award

A lot of Pico-8 games are good, but this is the best Pico-8 game.

I'm stuck at 2800 M :p

wait is ur pfp kirby with a knife?!

Pico-8 is awesome.

pepino226 i'm so sorry but i've gotten a 1:51 in class

this has gotta be the most liked/starred pico-8 cart of all time

New personal best! I think I did pretty amazing this time >:) FOR CELESTE!!

EVEN NEWER PERSONALIST BESTEST!

HOLY FUCK HOW DID I DO THAT AAAAAA SCREAMING WTF

Noel Berry and Matt Thorsen, I love your games and what you guys have made from the ground up! When I first played Celeste, I was at a low point in my life and struggling badly with anxiety, but your game helped me a lot, and gave me a love and passion for platformers. Beat classic with 7:08 and 80 deaths <3 love the origin of my favorite game.

Empanada.

NO DEATHS YAAAAY WOOT WOOT i am officially a pro

ahh, old memories. the WR's 1:37

I finally set out to beat it. First time beating it, 13 berries, 00:35:03, 335 deaths. I need a break now :)

Awesome game.

The keybinds are hard to get used to, but are perfectly precise and amazing. GG

Hey this a cute little game, i wonder what will happen.
Jokes aside I played Celeste on the Xbox and it was... difficult but it had a good story and I really enjoyed it!
Hope the second one is soon, don't rush it. We all know what happens if you do.

Page:

[Please log in to post a comment]