Page:

Took me a while to get back into the groove of things,but I actually beat my previous high score a few times now! Highlights go to the top score here having three minutes less than top 2

And now for this year I even beat that one! My scores got reset unfortunately, but here they go!

@Dan_GRdS Great job! Did you accidentally delete your scores, or did they just disappear?

@0xFFFF967F To be honest I don't know. I remembered earlier this month when I got close to getting back into the top 10 waiting to see how it would show 2023 and 2024 dates together, but yesterday when I got the new high score it was all reset. Not sure if I did it or not. At least I screenshot it every time a new score gets in.

Possible to add a control option so Up = Hard Drop and O + X = Hold Piece? Other than that I think this is the most perfect PICO-8 Tetris :D

@JCR I specifically made it so that up doesn't hard drop, because it's way too easy to accidentally press up while pressing left or right, at least on mobile

i really enjoyed this game . is probably the best version of tetris with more possibilities . very cool . the controls are a bit complicated but acceptable. 9/10

Really cool version of Tetris! I like everything about it: The sounds effects, the three music tracks and how authetic it feels. I spent a lot more time than I initially wanted; it's so addicting! (as you can see be my high scores. I think I now have the inofficial record in this version? take that, @Dan_GRdS!)

@c_kayy Not so fast bucko!

Why is there no Menu when I hit the Start button on my PawKiddy? Most games have this Menu when I hit Start. Continue, Favorite, Options, Reset Cart and Exit to Splore.

Edited: Oh you set it up as Select+Start instead of Start. I just now tried it.

Ok, now I feel like never playing Tetris again. @Dan_GRdS

@c_kayy
I . . . have no words for that . . . except for . . . I hope your hands are ok?!
After my 1 hour record I never got close to that again. I feel like that was the work of a Tetris deity briefly taking over my body. Congrats on the record!

@Dunard I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm glad you figured it out

@c_kayy Dude, you are actually crazy, what the hell

Playing it on the Pawkiddy RGB30. Using ArkOS. :)

@Dunard Oooooh, you mean you can't use the default menu just by pressing start

There's a trick I'm using that checks if start is being pressed and cancels the menu so that I can make my own menu pop up. But you can just hold start and it will come up

To all of you good tetris players playing my game, how are you feeling about the level 15 cap? Do you want it to keep getting faster or do you like how it is?

@Dan_GRdS Thank you! It was a bit unexpected. I just noticed that I was beating your current record in an even faster time, so I just decided to keep going, and going...

@0xFFFF967F ... until it really became too repetitive. As someone with quite some time on LvL 15, I would support the levels getting even faster overtime. After acclimating to LvL 15, it's pretty easy to just keep going, and having levels beyond that might add some risk reward stuff (since you know might need to get more tetrises to amximze the amount of points before transitioning to a new level).

Maybe even some option to start at a given level!

@c_kayy I personally can't last more than a few minutes at 15, but I would be happy to keep the game interesting for those who are able to, so I'll work on that soon!

NEW UPDATE IS OUT!!!

NEW MENU UI

VARIABLE STARTING LEVELS

HAVE FUN

And a new high score system has been implemented! I changed the cartdata so everyone's high score list will start empty, but your old high scores are still available in older versions

Page:

[Please log in to post a comment]