BBS > Community Superblog
All | Following | GIFs | Off-site

Cart #penguinbowling-0 | 2023-01-16 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Grab the ball and HIT THE PENGUIN to reach the flag.

0 comments

Cart #celeste_classic_collab-1 | 2023-01-16 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Celeste Classic collab

Mimicking the idea of collaborative map pack mods from celeste's steam release, this cart has 3 maps from individual celeste modders, assembled in the form of a multicart.

Carts

Noir

Contains a few new mechanics and has a special secret route, if you're having trouble finding it you should

explore the second room a bit more

Storm

A mod containing several new mechanics. While there is no secret route, there are still a few secrets hidden in various places.

Roundelie Adventure 8

A difficult puzzle focused mod utilizing some of the more obscure mechanics of celeste for beating levels. If you need some help, you can reveal the spoilers. Remember that the enter menu has a reset level button if you get stuck.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

13 comments

Cart #nisetekohe-0 | 2023-01-16 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Press up and down arrows to move. You should automatically propell.

0 comments

Small issue, but ctrl-8 and extcmd("rec") should work the same. Yet when you use the latter you don't get a message saying "set video starting point" pop up. It still works though, just hard to tell if it started.

0 comments

Cart #dundy_dangion1-0 | 2023-01-15 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

dandy dungeon but pico-8

has all features of origional (i think!)

arrow keys to move, hold X and point in a direction to fire an arrow.

press Z to eat food and get back to 100% health

hold X then press Z to use a Bomb (will clear most enemies on screen)

has 1.5 levels but supports up to 16

edit:
reset with enter

0 comments

Spectrum Forces Demake (Homeworld Location) made
in just 48 hours to understand original game mecanics.

Cart #spectrum_forces_demake-1 | 2023-01-16 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

1 comment

Fireworks!

My first cartridge.
I wanted to learn how to instance objects

Cart #ryuzhar-0 | 2023-01-15 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

0 comments

Hi there,

I have recently watched a video and just learned that if you hold ctrl while drawing notes in the SFX editor you will draw notes in the C# scale.

Question; Are there other shortcuts for the other scales?

Bonus Question; what other handy shortcuts are there for music editing in Pico-08 to imporove workflow

Thanks

0 comments

Cart #quickerloader_slowboot-2 | 2023-01-15 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Update: https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?tid=142452

Made a menu to navigate picowesome while running pico.pi by gamaral. Using splore to navigate large directories of carts was tedious. Mainly because there was no way to back out of a directory besides scrolling to the top.

One challenge I ran into was there was no way to use ls() on a nested directory or run cd from the cart (that I could find). So my initial version had the entire gamelist in the menu cart. This worked well but the file was to big to upload here and felt not in the spirit of writing this app as a pico-8 cart.

So I wrote a python script to move and rename all the carts to one directory so they could all be accessible by ls(). This caused a notable slower initial menu cart load time on a raspberry pi 3. Pico.pi takes ~18s to boot and then ~12s after pico-8 does its boot chime. With those carts nested in directories that 12s is saved.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

0 comments

I've been experimenting with wave function collapse a bit, got some basics working, and wanted to share the results.

Restart the cart or press X to run the map generation again.

The rules so far are hard-coded and unsophisticated. As of now, there are a number of rules defined about which tiles can border which, without regards to direction.

I'm still experimenting and planning to add more complex rules with the ability to handle lining up mixed color tiles properly. There's also an issue with top-left tile always being black, but haven't tracked that down yet.

I'm also working on a snowball game, so you can hit Z/circle to get a glimpse of that as well.

Cart #yipihahuf-0 | 2023-01-14 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

4 comments

Does anybody have any info on what this command line parameter is? I tried a little bit of experimentation, but I didn't see anything different. The API functions are always global, otherwise how would pico-8 even work? What is this and how is it useful for debugging?

https://www.lexaloffle.com/dl/docs/pico-8_manual.html#Commandline_parameters

-global_api n           1 to leave api functions in global scope (useful for debugging)
4 comments

Cart #happy_birthday-0 | 2023-01-14 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

1 comment

Cart #littleeidolons_1-16 | 2023-01-24 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Little Eidolons

An open-world rpg where you can catch, train, and battle with over 100 varieties of monsters!

Gameplay Overview

Gameplay is performed by navigating the overworld until you encounter either a wild Eidolon or an opposing trainer, which transitions the game to battle mode. Battle mode uses turn-based mechanics across a grid to allow you to fight - until all foes are defeated!

If you (the little wizard guy) fall in battle, it's an immediate game over! So you'll want to use the rest of your team members to protect them. But there's benefits to getting the finishing hit - if they defeat a wild Eidolon, you'll catch it and add it to your team! And if they defeat a trainer or their Eidolons, said character will drop an Eido Gem, an item you can have a unit pick up during battle to permanently enhance them.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

36 comments

Cart #dalderbash1-0 | 2023-01-14 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Dalder Bash

Do i really have to explain it?

Boulders = c r u s h you -- X/Z to restart

Gems = get all to win!

ONLY ONE LEVEL, AND A BIT BUGGY

made in 4 hours because i was bored

edit:
will fix boulders changing colour (its a feature not a bug!)

0 comments

Cart #thunderroad-0 | 2023-01-14 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

2 comments

Program which tests every number from 2 to 0/0 for the collatz conjecture(yes, I know we already proved up to 2^68).
Makes a sound if the number does follow the conjecture.
To the right is the number it is testing, and to the left is the operation results.
Saves the results to a file.
And I didn't try to make memory efficient.

Cart #collatz-1 | 2023-01-14 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Fixed producing negative numbers.
Cart #collatz-0 | 2023-01-14 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Without the fix.

[ Continue Reading.. ]

0 comments

Cart #spaceinv-6 | 2023-01-15 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

INSTRUCTION:
press X to fire

[0.1]---------------
intial version

[0.2]---------------
update sfx, stars gfx, sprites

[0.3]----------------
-update player, aliens sprites
-update camera shake FX, aliens explosion fx

0 comments

The value for the compressed code size of a cart can apparently overflow back to 0, making PICO-8 think the cart can be exported when it's really too big. Exporting the cartridge will appear to work, but running the export will result in a frozen screen.

For example:
Create a cart with this code

images = {
	"◝◝ヲ○◝◝♥トおッ5(も✽おq9Kqョd\\ˇ(⁴ヌヨ%░ナ⬆️█yみの.ミお、Q⁴⁙お¥ヨそ◝れ⁸:Qᵉ5え▶せRえ^5★s」2I。、ハ h。^に\tろ&I\tsれしヘ?ル¥と웃さ★█★F☉\"⁶NイRょ⬆️)4た6うk%9^9き😐Hfy5☉セ`ナ2A8の!ᵇぬ=⁙ハた\tlJKTうQ ナ🅾️Uろと∧KT⁘ヌ,😐サcKd¥ケあョ⁙⬇️\\シ#⬆️웃■マ8★e⌂モY7ナ➡️¥i‖の$のユっ\"」fN「な$ネ∧[ウ⬅️ろGAL$Z➡️➡️⁴ホイ웃◀EHカしッう\"、Mろ♥⁵☉ろVYf➡️⁵-フ)□<⁙そうゅ▮Kろ1▶uケこたアうTd▮Dた$Lナ☉W0c□ら⬅️'ᶜRc😐Jホ、\tア◀gチるさっセ゛けd□ロ4🅾️□d¥░⁸⬅️\"ソsTうワ'■□p8⬅️を➡️れI\"□(うウW█'カvもっ█▤~ᵉ\tり■‖、jか$し4よ░ハSG◀$もマ⌂★JTふ`eチャHYオタ⧗8⬆️❎K⌂🐱d☉サᵉ8のケr⧗⁸サHュもシ웃\\sアRあMbせ⁸ニ³>のす✽ᵉせ'の;A)た/.yカI\"Bコニ>0/R0ハ■「8∧ほ.7nて▒]'<ヒY{∧に、ムマ」キャねv░$た■&A⁘,H+つ、/\rう7⁸ャと+♥.)まI⁘カろ⁷BらロセTヌ「ネ^%d9フ-な:p🅾️2わ}ょ^ュ⧗⬇️ミ/8~^ヨ⁙そツtG。pNs4ミ♥、xハk⬆️Eをうりn&⬇️^メ…た'」キyツW)てたわャ¥\tトFハMmナ🅾️□えしツBK❎うM;サねRT☉Y♪p7|pう8ぬあっ]ゅ゛}す!く□IC🅾️□ケ<ˇ'z■□ っpなbシ⁴やヌ#(へラかあ8しュ$ヒクおxLq³ᵉ8けN#⬅️。p 🅾️|0pサUD、Jq、0、BYᵇ⁵、tヤお*な⬆️⧗웃%⁷@ヌ░ノヌᵉ□、aZqcのゃ$マZBqeBセ⁙8♥*ヒ`⧗…もる⁸ia⁸⌂⧗のゆ,4\\Ip★◀8!ょ░ちシDpあ❎たi;★¹e◆ マ⁵み. 🐱REョなあ」んR.G。ゃはラワuᵉアホさ➡️l⁵⬆️うB\"Eモ9WKi,\t¹‖ソ(、⁴█*ᵇヲ\\7)-か웃;サIケチうqイむょまっとさ‖T▮Jり,サrTN■⁙⬇️ょ\tw.'N⁘🐱フPキワょ▥g*ラ\rUめᵉo‖i%キ!❎★ヨみgそワほ;🅾️8Lネ!?✽⌂ヒ\t9ハ ん2ん•つ&カ8ウ²+Gは◆:⬆️.へR웃コXセ*qわ⬇️^S⬅️2シ‖웃$♥\0008うr➡️\tDf⁸ᵇセゃdあャさ😐‖ウK`。:ネ⬅️fは⌂■るu□dハとムノゅA@と□ろYら\0イ8J…I$⬅️イ8ヒ^$ᵉヲ8★LナQウA&き⧗ウイ■ヒt6ね4■なhう▮^|⌂フA⁸⁴□まな?」ふもやuん:\\もメツマを¹ま…チ¥(qト}⁶てノ、tw0Nひay□⁘HA9oゃしY9✽ゅスタ[\rさ★vLYqソ◀リトニ7。ユNx」▮ネりろミょD[れQんR😐Xくら8❎░➡️ソてハN\\G■kさ⬅️け_g6リg#⬅️;∧E★ラひ⁸>hマBpN◝ ts'!▮…)8キれNF░L$&れゆz❎rG.く\"^mや~▮たj⁸♪のG😐ヒOれ▥エ|スq5ぬロ^Vくん▶▥ょ♪アv⬆️⬆️Yo-z★eマ:ノ⧗むKをネI7'QヲWkヲ+w⁴♥<@いふ+ちもj웃9チ[□Iアユ☉FラixiシᶜッG\\たキこMsに[N4ヌc♥v=えヌめレ゜▒⁷⁴ヌC:けねゅIをヌuセV\r」んRユ9Rˇトふ:るヨy]わ-ヘほと、Mけ[c6ゃホ⬅️るわ🅾️➡️IえIrW:▶kとY8▮Nら웃コめつ8u☉ソn⁘。⁙웃∧T➡️:🅾️$ノくᵇg」h⌂H…ぬH~Dおさ■ᵉ³やゅqまょ2s|すEwれ⌂\t웃 ぬb&ニスそナカ$✽⁴⁵🅾️、Kせkノ★³,ナC8▒'\"A8ヌZH⁸し\rノ⧗9🅾️*% さrヒu⁴$Bカ7ᶠt☉★ᶜG]ん')ケra$🅾️Zn9n%■ャワ,sキセい▥I#u7Zゃ•🅾️dVnりS。p░、ま!;さ⁸ヌHWEネにゃ▮ゃ'4Mさsypう▮~=テu♪ ノケ♪\\Uニ‖っN|ヒん★ヨs¥◀HねQ …ホ」マN⁸な⁷ヌう:シ。!サ^さ☉つ\\9□•すい⌂🐱ミらP。t🅾️QfっFpホNi2さ🅾️フコgN░Xᵇ|•⁴うiホヨれ➡️gˇれ웃Bカむ\\ニ⁘░∧‖⁸W□\t☉Q¥qセ⁸▒トrw-ネつオミqケりるてWい!'h:コアG‖J░メ'SY♥=¹@ほXっネ+ユのツレjVL@フsオD▤Kゅ:●♪エWっ⁴おw{fクN⧗qわKW`▒g□sウYむと:qまゆzッツれ😐★、ホ4♥⁘⁴、ミ▤サW³K!4✽fうbエNaチ⧗i⁵¥イょ☉うタヲ∧ヨもフ&な■$R8'◀v▮8オナ☉9d24ぬᵉう$コxI$と.jう:nむNeに8ヌ6⁙웃xヲうS♥,dVさナSはF\t)\t0つや▒}`ハ❎Dも/S⬆️Kdぬtヒ¹、まなう!チ:ンま9のミyみ ☉/4ネ░□%4Dg\"Xミ5み⁘\tˇI✽ゆ/ヤ3おvY✽ヤIo2ふまうせ➡️4ヒス★てヌ:Ilた⁸A」さ%■ね‖ょ:♥ アシ🐱$チょゅbえ^=7んエクにQルMxッのき.こシ=:ネきkさn\\セt🅾️むBˇ🅾️し;ヌに\"^'◀ヨカ,Hsヲタよ「ロ¥8⁷■セイ?\tニ⧗⬇️•□y]ウ9ネp‖ろWQ ░ゅツ⁵nWクkx웃~nlハ/)G■⁴HP\"$:■ᵇ□T4C☉フゆN#''1エサく3やうYてqノ⬅️゛4>qト…😐^☉CNOと🐱⁸ナBり■ᵉ■H□⁴$も゛♥3🐱しNカ웃<ミ⬇️░Y`u-ノニ□i\"#ユI ⁶のノR、S⬆️⁸qᵇ\tBI`モモへメ*d⁙❎ᶜハシ)c♥•Iまフ★/\\L}◀っ-ユ8Iさ8ヒTD░'▒$D$,け²ゃ\rVみ'▮は⌂サqbけに²0うカモも:😐🐱⬇️5\"ヘr∧こゅ웃¹,:HL□░シすチ🅾️C/⁙ひフ웃こ²t^f#i✽ネテb¹またろg⁘\nヌけスニ⁴▮Aᵇ⁴▮⁸フラつ\\み★'J⌂❎つ+け□[ゃしヒ@~。='Qサ웃QHけ2⁸ ✽♥²웃ᵉdqdNxぬ,ツ‖し▥XチMCあ⬅️り'ネ\0⁵iˇシUむ★ヨl,ˇQヲ |\"けリカyえリアヒリJ■ろヒN□カうたNR@\tワょ\r=hし⌂∧#⁷⁴◆⧗⧗▮やうょわねりかF8&K$tヌvノKっs◀'○う\0008ヒナ★け⁸⁸?$█³ユほなあ∧さくア³¹ᶜモ<p➡️gᵇん¥Bq■{9…フEマてUの!8⁴O○ᶜ\0⁸TP🐱➡️ト\\iケ➡️、\te⧗uとN●hGM9▒?(8レむ、E8⁸\0³ラ█²:。□iク➡️⁴Xつ🐱$[!と³お9P^□qgヘ█\0シG、たさ░⁘(Hョハ[%Yん³なヒK■kナヒ▮tフ웃せ,ちhヌ⁸か➡️%/3:メDQ⁷ヲ(\0\0☉$ナつb'⁸p🅾️゛Oよ⁴IケマモみK'c8ぬヤ~█\0⁸🅾️6えPニ;ヌ\t⬇️░ョさLLほけq⁙◀웃+◆⬅️りりPsり,pネ♪JIっᵇOわgニイネ⬆️さ➡️🐱ユᶠサR⌂●のノぬ¥◝「7、OR6★`あ9▤➡️\"◜へ⁴DD□$웃]☉▥p○Iテ⧗▥シ6りE❎いまhニP.ヘそのE⧗!け⁷▮せ゛「FT^ノ☉🐱゜ワᵉヌ.ふゅ さ★わぬ★8シ⬆️nえ⁴へを^eぬN@たIᵉRウd░I,オ□゜ヤ⬅️*ょ\0Bきnツp🅾️#♥;とコ░ソnIケp■ᵉ] 。セ.セ*るwᶠュ?K2q*$H「NG0★8ミ🅾️ち\"tg³♪%qあ]ヲ@クEマ⁶N#²▶るP~ヲケXXAxDネすチ✽웃わヌFNMyう□Dqる4ムiンC⬇️^しDQ⁵▮&モ\0Cイ.ゅむ`え▒dフ♪1ノゆ'□ちホᶜ\n…は⬇️リ、Iらろのら★、B-♥0v¹,█へ5こ웃ち♥vG、Iラ♥.ZわゅFコ1$すᵇ★u\t\rᶜ\t-ヘ。Aりo⁸🅾️B■れえエ□➡️ᵉ)dt❎Gチ\rろセるYふXマ^ロ➡️Iぬ!カし⁸シ█9$\tゅ\"kるエ-ねひうA\rまB¥[YメX★⁴うチ★h∧Jく3⧗ルの7…⁘jあょ■▮T▥<よuろめゆ⁙s²☉ロノ⧗😐★とヒヘね$G }ヲ¹▮⁙▒さハ9ね;▮8qろ☉! ▒mミアネモッフrもI□にRムu ヌ。E⁴ソᶠろkウ$ G★ユヒ\\$…ノ❎▒○h2rヌq▮X✽N▒る⁙웃✽ h░Kっ。q□eへ9Bん<み▤⧗⬅️`fむタ⁴<ホ\rムヒたら⬅️タそ❎▤クEサうT😐☉N9█q□\t ヌMアYわX:█9&∧&りエᵇエな▒n$チ$♪%@ち웃ニ@⬇️✽\t、っqV@ロRケチ+⬇️●う▮rN*B.░サn%➡️るI4むケX◆ゅaQく⁷▮☉⁶ICケめI!vなNlキBわ[#そ🐱わHぬうトてツさうス⬅️せ⁶4もRq⁘クh8i$Eう²IQ²▮)6●)⁙ウ²Hネみ、['ᵉ%ネ웃‖\rまも@bm²jロッ♥!\\[⁴ス🅾️x➡️\rら\t!)く:…◀るq\"Bさ●DAゃさへり\n$♪ツ'ホ\tumdのみのた3D$'ニjdAアH□'⁘q■e」g\tりKシ\rdもcなか♥]qり⁵モ#もも8⧗hぬ☉H➡️⁴タ⁴🐱まDく'`⁴メ\\\\∧ケヌ+きD░█ヒyろえpチモ93と⬅️うtI웃⁴⬆️(#へ$。ら²!8りソ「⧗●▤す$⁙イ★CシᵉンヌンPIᵉuヌqアPY4Y:ケ❎³ヨ★\"」,まウ\nオ] ♪Qケ♪さRっp$を>Rᵉゆ░L▶@░Gニ@░Bリ☉なふP▥…✽$ヒく、R$Iろ░…⬆️>タ`A☉/h★H-░…웃⧗░\r0ヌ@ヌ\"▒%うqけIカハ,5⬅️m⧗#ス♪ヒ…▮ュ➡️れdさッアら웃⁴うH⬅️b\t」\"p,ニJ…⬆️テゃ▮…I³え\"Kヲ、`…•A*³IdˇyK◀q⁸\"「PMろFBゅヌRHモdもた%∧9D、NDゃ*$っ😐★I\"☉$웃a▮し\nょ!⁘D…⬆️*ろたら웃!8ニb➡️t8%∧➡️Dネテ`G□I)みD🅾️8웃ᵉ∧ゅ)😐セ!*➡️\"B'³H!#🅾️まスIケ✽e➡️²A⧗⬅️u●ねb⁵I8░░…<*DTn&=😐\t、き⌂I*pI9∧K⁶Iく$JJっ♪$◆oJカ□\t2H➡️x]ツT4のᵇ*ヨBさヒ□MょラC☉w:Dと▶▒9と9/▮웃★⁸…ヌ⁸モ!ろはモ/Nみう,⧗🅾️▶⁙お⁶🅾️ぬニ9✽のG0□□⁙ヤ/⁘3웃!8BナDv★IハEチ\"Bむkム|tテヨケIタ$웃わ❎웃る◜L☉。^$!'BS@uウモて+g▮\"⁸♪ろ…8➡️dめソ★し:■3☉ャ웃fなえ8えしHラ。モ=UみGt³$♪DキIエ2(⬆️CF\0B■。゛セ#なw\r\"pN3yg=ᵉ8フほᶜリ🅾️$G7ユホウej¹Vろ웃:さふキ9▒\\tヌsx\"u!■まBモ▮8[\tほう\"#█ネテヲ✽★&たbウ⧗(Gも⁵█∧¥■Zらなヲn⁸h8☉ホ⁷;mうDキ\0⬆️‖んᵇ4G1}q:。[しあウ\\p★ホケク…^Sqf★あq:░☉⧗⌂とm★yむは!アヌB‖\\゜eネ⬅️さpヒ웃+웃r8⬅️CidモリF⁷、I⁵░CろコlIvほ9⬇️`Nセヌ%ト9もゃ□■eN=t◆ウノ@\tア'‖そツ\"\n◀さ⬆️█dくヲテvN)\"Zひナた*K'。✽✽ワ。9チ⁸▶♥ᵇ,ラモ)l⁸Bソ▒Wなえiᵇᵉキ8N*q\\C🅾️CdC☉▒#Kミヲめんᵇ█とkゆ7テsツえッxサ■タ⬇️8…Csれ▒ᶠコれお5ゃ6*C░Eヘナᵉˇらメksxぬサ□\r\tイ▤◀¥▒そ9あユh~rmへ★☉~2⁘AンvきL★に\"\n。モ!\t\"D⬆️ᵇR³\nの⁸~Yち\"しCミ#きツE゛ヨ\"。1⬆️★\t⁴●8の¥🅾️▶レた,B ?ᵇ⁴BOゅ\0YRれ¹#◆⁸⁴@1わ➡️#⁴9🐱□◀\"り⁵\t゜と@$³☉⬅️ケ&H#⧗uん⁵$スY▶らヌH★ル♪ ♥まヌ$ ☉こロKムᵉ²I:Mオ⁵yるく¹け¹i4◀I⁙っs<ノいi゜ムNてD$8☉ヌq-✽<➡️⁴2⁴➡️\\p;▒んzンj8もh◆ネホ ⁴Bz⬅️ワ]むュ`⬅️\"ろっE▒」□^THUオCq8ヌC🐱(ッG:gQ⁶てヒ⁙、\t\"~‖ケたらヒA◀⁷R□゜Bnあ$░ュ$u⁷キ⬆️◀Bキsろい▤のや◆。\0キBq')ケゃaツ⁙ミサハく゜ちゅ…@C░ミ❎⁷ゆ/v❎ネねうマノ★$くチ▮しIg、&★GネRウさ█✽ˇケ#♥てN)?う░B:⁷⁙Bなこ🐱サニl$}6う['\n、⬅️$➡️エi$Nシと9モ■!ᶜ*IR…🅾️{s▮か▒に⁵は⌂へD;Bみリ░カ¹5★D★8な#✽ネ▥⁘H¥-ヒ★Eそ★ A8▤X ノ\nえ[つさ…nM)l☉8⁸キGもンノへ⁷ᵉ&➡️{\\⁴ヌZ▤☉🅾️d🐱゛、XsわもVZ⁙p…@⁵★}Vモワ]Iわちリ♪くゃ-L★◀ヘ'⁴ぬz⬇️Qキ8ネ-~qRさˇˇQ+Aき⬇️6Nクモmる$n□ろD♥0Dけロw\n…A⁶bQん゛9Wzしˇ$K¥Dw#▤クウg✽🅾️8マセ'U‖ん\nそ★。★'‖⁸@おうQ]■8Iま\t\nカ⁴る✽\r$sレヨ#rマせ~$きニシ.i♥▮Zう⬅️$#<…え@ヘヒAGWわuみし?¹キH█j]オニ*x\\4いEニᵉ,ょN▮I▤&➡️P(…Rユcイ{qyF●✽ˇり✽웃▥イIソmdpよwjKう,★B\t\t▮チD░▶おb'Pおう\0ナMアqy♥*%²\\HHつ)えNJうミVDンM`⁷ニ★テて\\pw!カu█な\r\\G¹I、W\nYキミヤ。、レフ 、9\"\"…I*\"\0▮ K\n[ᵉS▒わqねH▮ᵉ@ゅた\";ゃo\\^6▮ルQnL⌂゛Bsᵇくゃわ、モ\tyW□08@⬅️エニIk;rょ$の'⁙1ᶜ\"k あ•³qと⬆️サ「んKうDRゅヌきナのrK/+さ▥しキEっ;、$BRモヒやs/□\rケ)hミbわ\0",

[ [size=16][color=#ffaabb] [ Continue Reading.. ] [/color][/size] ](/bbs/?pid=124261#p)
1 comment

Cart #gakosoniro-0 | 2023-01-13 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Use the mouse to control the stickman.

0 comments

Cart #flowerbomb-0 | 2023-01-13 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

My submission to GBJAM 10

https://itch.io/jam/gbjam-10

1 comment

Top    Load More Posts ->