A Japanese calligraphy drawing tool for Tiny TV.
(This is a demake of Shodo.)
(Shodo is a demake of MacCalligraphy.)
arrows: move brush
z: put brush to paper
x: see entire paper / back to drawing
press the down key and hold when you are seeing entire paper to erase drawing
A short demo top-down shooter whereby players control a cannon-equipped bipedal walking machine on the moon, battling against AI foes.
Direction keys: Movement
x: Press lightly to Fire/Press and hold to rotate cannon/Start game
Upper left number: Energy
Upper right sequence of points: Remaining ammo
Bottom right: Remaining destinations
- Your energy will gradually decline over time or due to damage.
- When your energy level reaches 0, the game is over.
- By firing while you are jumping, you can use the recoil to make quick moves.
- By standing on top of the power panel, the switch is turned on, and your ammo and energy will be replenished.
- The machine #2 has not a canon but a sword.
Your job is to put strawberries on top of pieces of cake.
If you waste three strawberries, you will be fired.
Z: Throw a strawberry
Made with Gryphon 3D Engine Library
A Matrix-like raining code animation made with m7kenji's Japanese KANA Font
2016年7月16日にPico Pico Cafeで開かれるワークショップ「プログラミングをはじめよう-PICO-8でゲームを作ろう-(懇親会付き)」の参加者のためのスレッドです。参加者のみなさんは、ワークショップで作ったゲームを(完成していても、してなくても)、ここにアップロードしましょう。
Pico Pico Cafe (Tokyo, Japan) will hold a workshop named “Let’s make a game with PICO-8” on July 16th 2016. This thread is a place for its participants to give it a try to upload their own made carts.
2-player Pong game. I made this so that it can be enjoyable on Pocket CHIP.
arrow up / arrow down
e/d (P2: arrow up / arrow down)
- Modified paddle length and ball speed
- Added screen shake
prototype of a Resident Evil-ish game.
arrow keys: move
x: restart when you are dead
This is not a game but a musical toy.
You can make music by placing blocks.
- Added cart label image
- Refined the block selector
- Added: glitch noise
- Added: twinkling signals
- Fixed: Beepers won't get hit in some cases
arrow keys: move cursor
z: place a block / remove a block
x: switch to block selector
left or right : change block
z/x: switch to circuit editing
Signal Generators (right/down/left/up/rotating): generate signals periodically.
Beeper: plays a little sound when get a signal.
- The pitch of a beeper's sound changes depending on its x-coordinate and color of a signal.
- You can make a diagonally moving signal by making collide two signals.
A Manneken Pis simulator.
- up/down : increase/decrease water pressure
- left/right : rotate aim
- z : hide/show HUD
Control the vehicle with water jets well and rescue mice in the valley.
- Your vehicle can move by thrusting water jets.
- You can refill the tank with rain water.
- Trying to thrust jet when the tank is empty will damage the vehicle’s life support system.
- When you ride on a mouse, the tractor beam will start pulling the mouse automatically.
- Bring mice the teleport device at the starting point.
- left: move left (thrust water jet right)
- right: move right (thrust water jet left)
- up: fly up (thrust water jet down)
Maybe Pico-8's first surfing game. This is still work in progress.
up / down
Collect water melons
To play the music
Up and down to dodge blocks
Surf as long as possible
Japanese calligraphy drawing tool
- Added mouse input mode (using undocumented mouse feature)
arrows: move brush
z: put brush to paper
x: new paper
left-shift: toggle input mode (mouse/keyboard)
mouse: move brush
click: put brush to paper
A local multiplayer competitive game.
Paint the most area of the floor with the color you are assigned to win.
Catch bombs to paint large area at a time.
- left/right : rotate, change arena in the start screen
- left+right : brake
- up/down : change a match time in the start screen
- s/f : rotate
- s+f : brake
- Fixed and improved drawing processes.
- Added the title screen.
- Renewed the arena selector screen.
- Modified the mimic bot movings.
- Modified some arena design.
- Added direction indicator.
- Added mimic bot.
- Added new 7 arenas. You can select a arena in the start screen.
- Also, you can now change a match time.
- Modified rotating speed.
Ludam Dare 32 Jam Game
- Collect 60 berries in the cave
- You can blast laser beams from your eyes
- Laser beams break green blocks
- Watch out for magma and guard robots
- Sing the theme song!
up/down: look up/down