Follow
smie
[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #undead_obelisk-0 | 2020-05-26 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

On a distant planet, a woman has found herself separated from her crew. Their fate unknown, she seeks a way back to the spacecraft that brought them here, but there's a strange obelisk here, and hoards of viscous creatures...

Fight huge crowds of monsters to push a path forward in this retro-style arcade shooter!

Here's my entry for RNDGame Jam 2020! I'm happy with how this turned out -- it's pretty much the first game I've ever really "finished" in any capacity. Maybe I'll do more with it, but for now I hope you enjoy it!

P#77196 2020-05-26 00:12

I am having difficulty connecting to the BBS from SPLORE to view any category of carts. There are some that I have loaded previously, but now when I select "update" or try to search, I get a loading spinner for a long while followed by a popup message stating "TIMEOUT". I have a working internet connection on both computers that I've tried this with. Is there something else that I should try to get this working? Is there a log file that I can turn to for clues?

Thank you for the help!

P#71421 2019-12-26 15:29

Cart #mergb_ab-0 | 2019-12-24 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

controls

O - Grab
X - Pop (block groups of 3 or more)
Grab and move the red, blue, and yellow blobs into one another to make green, orange, and purple(?) blocks!
Don't let the blocks touch the top!

Hello, BBS! This if my first Pico-8 Cart that I'm working on. I'm hoping I can have it done by the end of my Christmas break.

I still have to figure out the music that I want to use, and the title screen, and the instructions. Oh, and there's also no game over screen or leveling system. And the character sprites aren't done...

There's a lot of work left! But this has been a great tool to play with so far. I'm happy I found it. =]

P#71374 2019-12-24 18:30

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 05:55:30 | 0.072s | Q:15