Follow
bumbaaz
[ :: Read More :: ]

Hi everyone, this is my first post.

I received a pico-8 licence as a crimbo present from my brother. I guess it is one of the best presents i ever received!

So i started programming something and i think i got some neat ideas, but for now the only decent thing i'd really want to post online is a little musical thingy. It's just a still image with a looping musical background.
I'm growing proud of this little musical piece and want to expand it, so i started experimenting with the musical tools available in pico8:

Cart #yahetuhuda-0 | 2019-01-09 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

I think it would be great to be able to programmatically set up audio/musical material, something like "set up pattern n1 into channel m1", but i guess there is no direct way to accomplish it natively. Am i wrong? Maybe there's some pro way to do so using poke and the like, but i have no grasp on such exquisitely advanced techniques, so let me invoke the knowledge of the ancient gurus...

Anyway, i'm happy to having been introduced to pico8, I really enjoyed some of the games made with this cute little tool, and i hope to be able to do something special with it, one day.

Cheers.

P#60709 2019-01-09 01:05

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-28 19:03:39 | 0.089s | Q:9