Follow
projectSAM
[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #wuhajizeko-0 | 2022-12-10 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

It's been a while since I've posted anything here - in fact I think the last game I posted was another Christmas game back in 2019... I guess that means I like Christmas games.

Anyway, Santa has lost his sleigh for reasons unknown - maybe he made some kind of stupid mistake, I don't know. Long story short, he needs to get back on his sleigh before time runs out. While getting there, however, he needs to get presents delivered to all the chimneys (and chimney-type objects) along the way. Maybe not all, but most would be good.

It's snowy and very windy out there, so leaping from chimney to chimney isn't going to be easy. Also kids or punks or people like that are throwing snowballs, so watch out for them. If you're lucky, you'll catch some falling rings along the way. If you're unlucky, you'll land on the wrong chimney at the wrong time and catch fire.

Merry Christmas!

P#122192 2022-12-10 23:26

Cart #refifomope-0 | 2019-11-28 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

I don't know about anyone else, but I can never resist a proper Christmas game. So what better time to make a Christmas-themed pico-8 game?

In Last Christmas, you play Santa, desperately attempting to deliver presents during an apocalyptic meteor strike. Can you save Christmas and deliver presents to boys and girls before their homes are destroyed, or will you leave their final moments on Earth marred by disappointment, believing - as they face incineration - that they just didn't make the Nice List this year?

It's up to you. Don't let them down.

P#70314 2019-11-28 00:17 ( Edited 2019-11-28 00:19)

Cart #yafoyuhuro-0 | 2019-03-10 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Hi all, first time posting on here (my pico-8 interactions have all previously been on Twitter). This is the first game I've actually "finished" making since 2-player 1-on-1 top-down shooter "Reservoir Fish" in 1995. That was written in AMOS Pro on an Amiga 1200, and only ever existed on a single 3.5" floppy disk which has probably long-since perished.

Here I've attempted to create a historically-accurate simulation of the D-Day Normandy landings. Naturally, the game is completed once you have defeated Hitler. Don't anger him by killing his friends, though! He can sure fire a lot of grenades.

If you fail, Hitler gets to keep France, and that is not very good.

There are 4 difficulty levels. Or are there? Is there a cheat mode? I don't know. Try unplugging your joystick, wetting your finger and rubbing the port gently to enable it.

Anyone who can complete the game in Brexit mode earns themselves a drink on me.

CONTROLS:

Direction buttons to move, fire 1 (z) to shoot, fire 2 (x) to throw a grenade.

Watch out for landmines! And Nazis.

P#62723 2019-03-10 18:48 ( Edited 2019-03-11 12:51)

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 12:39:01 | 0.069s | Q:17