@Jerkstore

Follow
Follow

Cart [#hugodoriwe-0#] | Code | 2019-07-24 | No License | Embed

Hi everyone,

This is my first Pico-8 game. Its a Tamagotchi-style pet sim. It definitely needs some more polish and tweaking, but it's feature complete at this point. I'd like to get some constructive criticism about the game. Especially if there is anything really confusing about the game or interface that needs to be fixed. There should be enough information in-game to understand the systems after a little trial and error.

It's not explicitly stated, but the ideal ending is for the pet to die of old age which will only happen after purchasing all four hats (should happen in less than 30 seconds after purchasing the fourth hat).

There is a fair amount of randomness, so even the most skilled player will not be able to complete this goal every time. That will most likely not change. Any other comments and suggestions are appreciated.

The main title/gameover screens are unfinished and I might add some sort of final score I guess. I know the art isn't great and there isn't any music - those are areas I struggle with.

FYI, there is no ABPS 1. Also, I don't believe pet ownership is really slavery. I'll probably remove that in the final game.

Hope you enjoy playing it for a few minutes!

P#66062 2019-07-24 04:48

Snail Adventure

Press 'Z' to Jump, Arrow keys to slime around. If you die press 'Z' to continue. 'O' and 'P' move the camera up and down if you get bored.

P#54013 2018-07-08 20:52 ( Edited 2018-07-11 19:06)

About | Contact | Updates | Terms of Use
Follow Lexaloffle:        
Generated 2019-09-18 14:23 | 0.077s | 4194k | Q:30