dw817 is followed by

Following | Followers
Follow

Follow

An independent developer from another world.

Follow

How did you get here?

Follow

i make games

which of course sets me apart from every other person on this website

Follow

i am just a gamer who likes to game B)

Follow

Follow

Me make games that I can play at school

Follow

Follow

Follow

I love retro games, and when I found lexaloffle I was very happy. don't be afraid to talk to me!

Hey everyone. I'm iivii, founder of iivii.games. Currently, I'm working on a course which I hope to publish to the Skillshare platform which will serve as am introduction and eventually an in depth examination and structured learning resource on the Pico-8 platform. I have an extensive, privately cultivated wiki dedicated to all things Pico 8 which will likely be released publicly at some point.

Follow

Follow

Follow

Hello world.
I am Sushikoba, born in the seventies.
I love computers and video games since I discovered them on a ZX-81.
A brain disease made me loose my developper job.

I have a lot of time, so I decided to demake one of my favourite games, THE SACRED ARMOR OF ANTIRIAD from PALACE SOFTWARE, on Pico-8.

Pico-8 is a fantastic tool, so simple. I spend hours on playing cartridges.
My adventure is now beginning.

Follow

Follow

They/them or any. I’m perpetually solving some problem.
Artist-writer-programmer-musician-gamedev.
Norm the of out break to chance every embraces.

🔗2023: https://reddersstuff.weebly.com

I post progress of my works and other shenanigans on my Twitter: https://twitter.com/cptredder

I began learning game design, game art, and programming on the Hopscotch app as a child. I used RPG Maker for a few months at 10. I've been developing on Roblox Studio since 13. I’ve been learning Unity since 19. Now I am learning Pico-8 for my personal satisfaction.

I like action platformers and beat-em-up games.

Follow

Follow

I like to make games in my spare time

Follow

show them why you were born and put a little mustard on it. hey mister! put a little mustard on that mustard! its showtime!

Follow

Follow

Hi there! It's my profile!

Hi. It's there my profile.

Follow

Follow

Code Design Create Play

Follow

Follow

I'm a child of the 80's who got started playing games on the Atari 2600, and I've been dabbling with game development as a hobby since discovering BASIC and GR mode on the Apple ][.

Follow

Follow

Show me your pixels.

Indie Game Developer/ Pixelartist/ Freelancer
Germany

All games/ tools are for free, but any support is appreciated a lot!
Support me here ♥

Play

Download Pico Map Viewer

Follow

Follow

Follow

I like tiny computers and colorful pixels <3

Follow

Follow

Game hobbyist and creator in spare times
i am from generation X, born in 1972 and i saw video games begins. That's why my Pico-8 games looks like 70s and 80s arcade games esthetic. Old school games still looks good.

Mainly inspired by Midway's Eugene Jarvis's flash color text style. Almost Namco/Nintendo arcade display style. Almost Atari 2600 and Apple II+ display style. Some example of what kind of game I like to do. I don't copy modern game's style. I stay in my time!

My name is Wednesday Rabbitt, I'm trying to teach myself how to make games. I'm very interested in making games to teach math because that's what got me interested in mathematics in the first place

Good games for good people. <3