Zoom boom is an aerial avoidance game. Don't get hit by the missiles and pass through the objective rings!
Up, Down, Left, Right
Underwatch is an objective based team shooter demake. The objective is to capture the control point (marked in orange) by ensuring that only your teammates are occupying the area.
You must eliminate your enemies and raise your team's capture meter to 100% before the other team does!
- z: Primary Ability
- x: Secondary Ability
- Up: Jump
- Left: Move Left
- Right: Move Right
Any resemblance to existing copyrighted material is coincidental and unintentional.
This thread has moved to the completed version:
Any resemblance to existing copyrighted material is purely coincidental and unintentional.
- Balanced Robogirl's health and armor values
- Added ability to open menu while respawning
- Reworked Zinra Map
- Reworked Cloud City Map
- Adjusted flying character flight velocity
- Optimized to reduce tokens
- Improved projectile physics
- Improved performance slightly
- Constrained camera to map area
- Adjusted camera offset to center player on screen
- Rearranged main menu
- Prevented AI from selecting same character as player
- Added healing indicator
- AI entities now respawn as same character
- Added parallax bg
- Balanced character stats
- Added 2 characters
- Improved Zinra map
- Added weapon knockback functionality
- Began implementing new map
- Corrected bug allowing grace to heal shields
- Improved performance
- Improved ai behavior
- Updated Factory Map
- Adjusted wall bounce
- Added splash screen
- Added game settings menu and variables
- Reduced token count
- Added game gui element
- Added respawn time and graphics
- Implemmented projectile animation functionality
- Added shield bar gui element
- Began implementing sound effects
-Added Map selection
-Reduced token count
-Added score screen / Game win behavior
-Began second map
-Improved map design
-Added objective functionality
-Added limitations to shields
-Added projectile explosion functionality
-Added team spawn point behavior
-Balanced character stats
-Began first map design
-Added ladder functionality
-Added robogirl and harvester
-Added temporary display to indicate your team and character
Older Versions: 23899, 23812, 23807, 24601, 24315, 24221, 24786, 24913, 25075
The Hills Of Perth
Version - 0.2
Adventure through the hills of Perth and destroy enemies along the way!
This adventure will grow as the tools do. I am planning to make it fairly extensive.
Please let me know if its too hard or too easy.
7 playable levels
Balanced gameplay and level design.
3 levels to dominate.
is it possible to update submitted levels or will subsequent versions be separate entries?
This question also leads me to wonder if there will be search filters for the BBS levels in game. It seems like it may be difficult to keep track of epic level builds if the list always shows the newest releases only.
:D This game tickles my fancy.
The Hills Of Perth
Version - 0.1
Adventure through the hills of Perth and destroy enemies along the way.
v0.1 - First Release! There are currently 3 levels to dominate!