There's a sinister secret that the toaster industry doesn't want you to know. Toaster technology is not what you think it is. There is, in fact, an enslaved fire magic-wielding fairy trapped inside each and every one. Obviously, most of them don't like it, but some of them do for some reason. This is the tale of one of the fairies that seems to enjoy what they do. Weird, I know. Welcome to the world of Toaster Fairy™!
- Fly around with the arrow keys
- Aim with the mouse
- Shoot fire with the left mouse button
- Toast the bread as evenly and perfectly as possible (without burning it!) for maximum points! Fairies use points to buy groceries and pay toaster rent.
- Beware of the live wire! toasters have live wires in them for security just in case anyone tries to infiltrate them with forks.
- There is a limited amount of time until the toast-making human gives up and eats crackers...
- Keep an eye on the clock icon in the top left corner. When it turns red and starts blinking...
- Hurry to the red lever on the bottom right and press the right mouse button to pop the toast!
- Please to emjoy!
Why not? The whole point of this game is toasting bread evenly for points. Toast points? No, just pointless points.
There's just one level and you either complete it by dying 3 times, running out of time, or pressing the red lever with mouse 2 at any time.
It's admittedly confusing, but you have to fly down to the bottom right corner and press the right mouse button before the time runs out. In any case, there aren't really levels. There's just one and you have a 50% chance of getting a piece of toast or a bagel. The whole purpose of the game is to just try to get a higher score.
I can post a gif showing how to do that later today or tomorrow.
It's still a work-in-progress, this is what I put together after a week for a school project.
[Please log in to post a comment]